Delightful pm??

Bagsnlove

LVaddict74
O.G.
Jan 17, 2012
Hello all,

First of all happy new year to everyone....best wishes for the new year!

So, I've accumulated 700$ in LV gift cards over the past few months. I've been seriously considering the delightful pm. I'm not a big bag kinda gal and I'm wondering if this bag is too big. It seems like a really comfy bag. I've also been considering the DA mini pochette. I already have the mono mini pochette. I've gotten great use out of my mono but I'm not sure if I need another. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :smile:

I love the Delightful PM!!! I think it's the perfect size: not too big. And it's a great price! Really a great bag for the money.

If you like a hobo style you can't go wrong.

The only thing I would recommend is getting a purse organizer with a zipper if you feel you want to securely close the bag. Although not having a zipper doesn't bother me personally.

Hope that helps....

Lsassy1 said:
I love the Delightful PM!!! I think it's the perfect size: not too big. And it's a great price! Really a great bag for the money.

If you like a hobo style you can't go wrong.

The only thing I would recommend is getting a purse organizer with a zipper if you feel you want to securely close the bag. Although not having a zipper doesn't bother me personally.

Hope that helps....

I do love the hobo style and all my LV bags are speedy's, except for my Eva and my mini pochette. I'd love to have a shoulder bag and the price seems right. I'm not too worried about the fact that there's no zipper...I'm actually wanting a bag that's easy to get into. You've been helpful. I'm going to LV tomorrow to check it out.