Delete Account and/or Change Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I submitted a username change about 3 weeks ago since this one is my real name and I would like to change it. I filled up the form to do it. I would love to hear back from you guys soon.

We get a lot of them and it gets time consuming so I personally sit down and do it about every month or so.
Hello, I submitted a username change about 3 weeks ago since this one is my real name and I would like to change it. I filled up the form to do it. I would love to hear back from you guys soon.

I will get to it soon again, I did everyone that asked on Feb 8, so it's possible you asked right after I caught up!

It has been sent again please let me know if you got it this time, thank you for your time.

I just checked, there’s no request from you that I can find.

Did you use this link?

Admin:

My is Pam - known as (Pquiles) on my old account. My avatar has/had a salmon pink colored Chanel handbag on it. I have been having issues with accessing tPF and my account site for a few weeks now. I could not even access my old {Pquiles} account and could not access tPF until I created this new account. Can you say ‘FREAKED OUT’?!?!
SO… I sent several messages via the “Contact Us” on the bottom of the page but did not get any replies. In fact I clicked on the “Contact Us” link/button and sent several assistance requests… but got no responses. Please, please contact me when you are available.

Do you know the email you connected to original account?
Did you try a password reset?

Admin:

My is Pam - known as (Pquiles) on my old account. My avatar has/had a salmon pink colored Chanel handbag on it. I have been having issues with accessing tPF and my account site for a few weeks now. I could not even access my old {Pquiles} account and could not access tPF until I created this new account. Can you say ‘FREAKED OUT’?!?!
SO… I sent several messages via the “Contact Us” on the bottom of the page but did not get any replies. In fact I clicked on the “Contact Us” link/button and sent several assistance requests… but got no responses. Please, please contact me when you are available.

Do you know the email you connected to original account?
Did you try a password reset?
Hi Swanky,

Yes… Just sent you a message so sorry for the duplicity. My old email connected to the account is no longer valid. I may have made a mistake… but I believe I did try a password reset using it.. but even my user name “Pquiles” wasn’t recognized. I can try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.