Food Deep fried Coca-Cola, anyone?

I've heard of this! I think there's also friend ice cream! How in the world do they make that?! :wtf:

I :heart: fried ice cream! I've heard varying explainations. Some say it's just a name and all they do is take a scopp of ice cream and roll it in crumbled frosted corn flakes. They other is they take REALLY hard ice cream and just quick fry it.

Who knows? But I LOVE it!

LOL You are too funny.

Being from Texas, I have tried the deep-fried oreos before and actually liked them! It would be very hard to eat more than one though as they are very sweet.

I don't like regular coke because it tastes soooo sweet so I can't see myself trying this!

thanks! :P
I used to live in Denton north of Dallas and would the trip to the State Fair. Always had to get a funnel cake! I think state fairs are destined to be the place of new and interesting fried foods!

Deep fried ice cream is amazing. You coat it in eggwash and a mixture of cornflakes and nuts.
The deep fried Coca-cola makes total sense - its mostly carbonated caramel. In a battter, it would probably be very sweet but OK. The whipping cream would cut the sweetness.
A deep fried Mars Bar is really good too

i would love to TRY it lol, one bite of a ball would be enough for me lol, although that would be my calorie count for the day and water would be all i would consume for the rest of that day lol, but i love trying wild concotions like this more often than not they are healthier