Deep Conditioner Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks so much everyone! i will note that pureology hydrate deep conditioner has nothing on kerastase. i will take a look into your recommendations now!

for those of you who use oribe, which deep conditioner is it?

I'm now on the kerastase bandwagon. But in the past I've liked redkens all soft line which also includes a deep conditioner and joicos k-pak line which also has a deep conditioner I think called reconstrutioner. I think you can get travel sizes at ulta of both if your looking to try before committing to a full size bottle.

I'm not a natural blonde ;)

So I usually flip between two kerastase products
Masque Force Architecte on a normal basis (some hair straightening)
Masque Elixir Ultime when I do some damage like curling my hair.

Seriously these saved my hair from all the bleaching.
Love them

I used kerastase chroma riche masque for years, but recently switched to Frederic Fekkai's color care deep conditioner. Don't have it nearby so I don't have the exact name, but it's pink. It's better than the kerastase and much cheaper.

I like Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Fibre Force Conditioner which turns my fine, flyaway, dry hair into 'real' hair (hope that makes sense, lol). They also do a Repair Rescue conditioner in the BC Bonacure range which I haven't tried, but wouldn't hesitate to give it a go.

Utena Avocado mask
unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere now
but it was the best staff for my curly and frizzy hair

since than I try to find masks with avocado oil in the ingredients

I find Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner to be amazing...also the Joico K-Pak Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor. I was initially an Alterna Caviar user but Joico products converted me.

Status
Not open for further replies.