Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

Hi guys, I would like some advice on the wear and tear on the satin hangisi pumps.

I'm getting my first pair of manolo hangisi silk/satin pumps (birthday gift from my partner) - and though this shoe has been on my wishlist, I've always shied from buying them because of the high price (A$1300) combined with my fear of ruining the satin.

I've never had any shoe made with a fabric outer before - only patent and smooth leather (Jimmy Choo, Valentino, Louboutin), and even with those I tend to try to be careful.

How is the wear and tear for this type? Should I be super careful? Or is it more resilient than what it looks like in the photos? I haven't seen it yet in person, as it's been ordered online from Saks and getting delivered here in Australia.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Hi guys, I would like some advice on the wear and tear on the satin hangisi pumps.

I'm getting my first pair of manolo hangisi silk/satin pumps (birthday gift from my partner) - and though this shoe has been on my wishlist, I've always shied from buying them because of the high price (A$1300) combined with my fear of ruining the satin.

I've never had any shoe made with a fabric outer before - only patent and smooth leather (Jimmy Choo, Valentino, Louboutin), and even with those I tend to try to be careful.

How is the wear and tear for this type? Should I be super careful? Or is it more resilient than what it looks like in the photos? I haven't seen it yet in person, as it's been ordered online from Saks and getting delivered here in Australia.

Any feedback is appreciated!
I own many pairs of the satin hangisi's and although none of them get heavy use, I've never gotten a snag or stain on any of them. Maybe someone else can weigh in on their experience but Manolo would not make a shoe that was that fragile and this shoe would not continue to be this popular if there was an issue with it like that.

I own many pairs of the satin hangisi's and although none of them get heavy use, I've never gotten a snag or stain on any of them. Maybe someone else can weigh in on their experience but Manolo would not make a shoe that was that fragile and this shoe would not continue to be this popular if there was an issue with it like that.

Thank you! I was hoping someone would say that. I've seen a lot of reviews on how comfortable and beautiful they are, but not a lot on the wear and tear aspect (which I was hoping was a positive in that no one had to report on anything).

Never having seen a pair in person makes it so much harder to have a feel of the material and make a judgement on it.

Thanks again!

Hi all,

I was lucky enough to attend the manolo blahnik sample sale today and picked up of pair of heels.

I really love the ankle strap and square toe kreminds me of vintage manolos... but i wasnt dure about the style and wanted to see if any PFers would be able to identify these shoes for me.

I only have one photo that's not too big to upload but I can get more up in a few hours.

THANK YOU!

Attachments

• 20171025_140447.jpg
    20171025_140447.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,149
Hello Manolo lovers! I am thinking of buying the Hangisi 105 satin pumps in turquoise and I need some advise on the sizing since I can only buy them online. I am 39 1/2 in Valentino and 39 in with Loubs. Shall I get them in size 39? Or 40? I wanted to get it in 39.5 but its not available. Appreciate your opinion please. Thanks! x

Hello Manolo lovers! I am thinking of buying the Hangisi 105 satin pumps in turquoise and I need some advise on the sizing since I can only buy them online. I am 39 1/2 in Valentino and 39 in with Loubs. Shall I get them in size 39? Or 40? I wanted to get it in 39.5 but its not available. Appreciate your opinion please. Thanks! x

Hi, I'm a 37.5 in the 70mm heel Hangisi pumps, 37.5 in the Valentino kitten heels, 38 in the 100mm Valentino heels, and then 38 in the 85mm Louboutin heels.

The Hangisi feels roomier (or has more give/flex), so the smaller size was just right for me.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Chezza25
Hi, I'm a 37.5 in the 70mm heel Hangisi pumps, 37.5 in the Valentino kitten heels, 38 in the 100mm Valentino heels, and then 38 in the 85mm Louboutin heels.

The Hangisi feels roomier (or has more give/flex), so the smaller size was just right for me.

Hope that helps!

Hi Rugrats! Thanks for your reply! So based on your answer I guess I can go for the 39 right? Appreciate your advice very much thanks! x

Hi everyone, I need your advices ladies!

I am getting married very soon and I always wanted to marry in Manolos (like many of the ladies here hehe).
So first I wanted to wear the blue ones with clear white buckle to give a contrast with the white dress... so my fiancé got them for me. At that time I didn't choose my dress, but I thought that obviously it would be a white one.

However I chose a light pink/peach wedding dress, so I don't think the blue matches anymore...

I've seen a blush (or champagne? not sure of the color's name but the buckle was rose gold) and it looked very beautiful. On the pictures below they look different, I have messaged Manolo to ask if the actual color is champagne or if there are actually 2 different shades so 2 different pairs.
Also the grey/silver with the white buckle looked very nice. I also like the white one with the white buckle. I need something with a white buckle or colored that will match my dress nicely.
Any other color that you would recommend? I am also open for other ideas?

I would be happy to read your thoughts or advices ladies?

Here are some pictures :

624527_ivory_1.jpg

505160047_2_ShoeFrontQtr
MB11196S-Hangisi-70-Silver-402-CC-Manolo-Blahnik-Hangisi-70-satin-pump-silver-clear-crystals-001.jpg

Sorry samouu the reply hot link isn't working so I'm posting a separate response from your inquiry. You have three different color shoes here, obviously very different. Manolo has a few different shades of beige, they are: champagne, flesh and beige. They all are slightly different with different undertones so since you're buying something new you really have the opportunity to get something perfect for your big day!

:idea: