Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

Yeah, I can definitely take a picture of the other small tear on the insole... worried it will get worse with wear, but it's very small right now. Will upload once I get home!

The Convu sandals with the big insole issue, I got them from Barneys.com but decided to email Manolo Blahnik about it first and this was their response, emphasis mine:

Thank you for your email.
I am very sorry to see this happen to your shoes.
Please be aware that all repairs, returns and exchanges need to be processed through the original place of purchase and is subject to assessment.
I advise you to take the shoes back to Barneys for assessment.
All assessments are at the discretion of the retail store and you will require the receipt.
Please note that repairs for manufacturing faults are usually provided within twelve months of purchase.
Alternatively you will need to seek the guidance of a shoe repairer or cobbler.
If you need any further information please let me know.​
Just guessing, maybe they'd been tried on too many times or weren't handled well on Barneys end.

And when I said to bring them back to the boutique where you bought them, I meant place of purchase. They are the ones responsible for the issue. The manufacturer really can't be held responsible for any mishandling at place of purchase.

The pictures of that innersole are really a minor repair. It's too bad this happened to your first Manolo's but this is not at all representative of his shoes (which are all hand made).

Just guessing, maybe they'd been tried on too many times or weren't handled well on Barneys end.

And when I said to bring them back to the boutique where you bought them, I meant place of purchase. They are the ones responsible for the issue. The manufacturer really can't be held responsible for any mishandling at place of purchase.

The pictures of that innersole are really a minor repair. It's too bad this happened to your first Manolo's but this is not at all representative of his shoes (which are all hand made).

Thank you for the reassurance!! Barneys agreed to repair them and I shipped them back today- but they said it could take up to 60 days to get back...!! That's all of summer for my perfect summer heeled sandal. They were just so comfy and I love the ankle support. I swear, I felt like I walked better with them on than without any shoes, lol!

Now I guess I will just have to wait!

As I mentioned, I am having quality issues on ANOTHER pair of Manolo sandals. I honestly cannot explain it. I have worn these sandals TWICE. I work in an office and the extent of my walking is to/from the garage and to/from lunch and obviously just walking around the office. I've requested to return this pair, but I am honestly SHOCKED. I own dozens of premium designer shoes and I have never experienced issues like this before.

The gold heels are also scratched. I previously owned a pair of Sam Edelman sandals with a similar silhouette and lower heel with a gold backing and they never scratched or peeled the way these have scratched and peeled.

2FBC7D7A-FF63-46F8-8AB8-8D05D5E64DB6.JPG

8DDC318D-E62A-48BB-A3EF-783B722C1ACF.JPG 29F4DD0B-0425-498F-B6AE-FC82A5C362A9.JPG

As I mentioned, I am having quality issues on ANOTHER pair of Manolo sandals. I honestly cannot explain it. I have worn these sandals TWICE. I work in an office and the extent of my walking is to/from the garage and to/from lunch and obviously just walking around the office. I've requested to return this pair, but I am honestly SHOCKED. I own dozens of premium designer shoes and I have never experienced issues like this before.

The gold heels are also scratched. I previously owned a pair of Sam Edelman sandals with a similar silhouette and lower heel with a gold backing and they never scratched or peeled the way these have scratched and peeled.

View attachment 3785414

View attachment 3785415 View attachment 3785416
Could you please tell me the name of this shoe (it would be on the box) and take a few more photos showing the innersole and heel area in detail? Plus the bottom of the shoe? I've purchased over 2,000 pairs of his shoes and have never seen anything like this. Thanks so much. :smile:

I'm not saying this happened here but I've heard many stories of people buying shoes and then returning them, only for the boutique to realize later that the person had returned a fake pair in its place.

I'm not saying this happened here but I've heard many stories of people buying shoes and then returning them, only for the boutique to realize later that the person had returned a fake pair in its place.
I've heard this too... Or the person returns a fake designer purse. It's also not uncommon for people to wear a pair of shoes for a special occasion only to return it...

I got this pair from Barney's as well and I mean I'm not an expert on Manolos.. but they were completely unused when I received them. So I'm saying that I wore them twice and the gold just got super messed up after two wears, which is crazy to me for the price! (Though these were on sale, admittedly, but still.)

IMG_1501891985.753968.jpg

IMG_1501892001.450649.jpg

IMG_1501892015.299746.jpg

Do any of you have BB pumps with a dark insole leather instead of the light cream color? I know this isn't an authentication forum. These are from eBay, they look good to me but the color of the insole is bothering me. Maybe an older BB pump? Shoe and insole are navy.
Navy.jpg

Do any of you have BB pumps with a dark insole leather instead of the light cream color? I know this isn't an authentication forum. These are from eBay, they look good to me but the color of the insole is bothering me. Maybe an older BB pump? Shoe and insole are navy.
View attachment 3796234
Manolo changes innersole colors, about half of my black shoes have black innersoles and half have beige. There is no pattern.