Deco's been up to no goooooooooood ;)

Oh Deco, you have such amazing taste, I love all of your bags, just absolutely fabulous! Your Tomato SGH is making me NEED a Tomato SGH something! :smile:

You've been paring down? Updated family photo? :yes: :flowers:
I agree! the SGH just brings out a little something something from Tomato. It's such a great combination. I love it! You won't regret getting one. the first Tomatl SGH I ever saw was a Day at balNY and I was done for right then and there. I bet it's sold since, but perhaps worth a call to see?

Weeeeeeeeell, I fist pared down, but then reloaded by even more than the pare down :Push:.

^I remember ur fabulous family photos from last year...yes, an updated photo--esp. w/these SGH triplets added in-- would be so nice....!!! :wlae:
Ahhhhh, mintpearl, every month I tell myself I have to do a unpaded family photo. But my collection has been a violently jerking and moving target. Impossible to pin down long enough to photograph. I went through a flurry and sales and new acquisitions recently, and I think I'm ready to settle and photograph the family:yes:. Famous last words....:s

oh my god i can't calm my heartbeat right now - wow.
AMAZING :drool: congrats !! I'm so jealous - I'm so in love with works right now :love:
joey beans, recently I've been on a Work binge myself. :yes: I only had one Work for almost a year and now it's suddenly become my bag of choice. It's because I lug so much work stuff around, and the Work is perfect for it. It also gives a bit gigantic splash of that fabulous leather and color we all love so much, without being unweildy.

And thanks, bammers:flowers:

Here are modeling pics of the other two.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wowwwwwwwwww, your new purchases are sooooooooo drool worthy!!!!
I'm totally in love with your tomato & violet (especially)!!! I'm still hunting down a violet GSH work and work style has been my favourite now. I really love the size and totally agree with you that how much stuff it could contain. I now rotate my only 3 works every often in a week.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! VERY AWESOME CHOICES!!!

Great modelling pics too!

Deco - they are all STUNNING!!! I especially love the TOMATO SGH Work!!!:tup:
I'm so glad you took a peek! I wanted you to see the jawdroppingly stunning Black one. I mean, for goodness sake, it's the BEST one I've ever seen! The most stunning/gorgeous/soft and smooshy/nicely distressed/saturated color Black SGH Work ever! You're wonderful!!

And now, I must overload with more Work gluttony. Please behold new Tomato Work. :love: In a perfect world the SGH Work would have leather like the one on the RH Work. What's a girl to do? It's just WRONG to keep both :Push:. But I looooooove the SGH, and I loooooooooove the leather/darker color on the RH. Somebody smack me :lecture:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cimg3472 (3).jpg
    cimg3472 (3).jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 1cimg3466 (2).jpg
    1cimg3466 (2).jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 1cimg3466 (6).jpg