Decollette in black kid or black patent leather??

Hi everyone! So I've had my eye on decollette style 100mm. I have the black kid pigalle but for some reason the decollette looks better on my foot(when I tried in store). So I'm probably gonna sell the pigalle. Anyway I'm torn between the Decollette black patent and black kid. Which do you recommend? I'm kinda leaning on the black kid just because I can buy it in NM and it's triple points today. LOL. Thoughts? [emoji4] TIA

are you talking about the decollette 554(there are different decollates)?.....get both!....I have both and love them.....probably my most comfy louboutin, probably because I have worn them alot an so well broken in....

the skinny heel is sort of a problem if walking on bad surfaces(watch out for cement expansion cracks!!!)....and escalators(My heel got stuck one and I was fast approaching the end of the escalators----got many laughs from bystanders...

are you talking about the decollette 554(there are different decollates)?.....get both!....I have both and love them.....probably my most comfy louboutin, probably because I have worn them alot an so well broken in....

the skinny heel is sort of a problem if walking on bad surfaces(watch out for cement expansion cracks!!!)....and escalators(My heel got stuck one and I was fast approaching the end of the escalators----got many laughs from bystanders...

Decollette 554. Choosing between the black kid and black patent leather. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1447892788.412209.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1447892801.182642.jpg

Which do you think is better??

I see that people recommend both, but I understand this isn't necessarily in the budget. I think kid leather is 100% better than patent. It stretches, molds to your feet, and is all around beautiful. Get patent in something else, but match classic to classic - kid to decollette.

**Take this from someone with over 70 pairs of designer shoes - the kid ones always get all the compliments. At least for me.

Kid is nice and classic. I think it's more of a day time look though. Don't get me wrong, it can easily be worn at night, but I like a little shine to my night time outfits. However, I do think the kid will get a lot of wear.