Decisions...Please Help

CCC4

Jan 19, 2015
Hello all!
I am trying to decide on a college grad purchase for myself. I'm thinking of the Large Mercer Satchel, Chelsea Hobo 32, new Turnlock Tote with the laptop sleeve and the Dinky in signature leather (all in black/gold). I can get two bags. The tote and a another bag? Which bag? Thanks for your thoughts!

Hello all!
I am trying to decide on a college grad purchase for myself. I'm thinking of the Large Mercer Satchel, Chelsea Hobo 32, new Turnlock Tote with the laptop sleeve and the Dinky in signature leather (all in black/gold). I can get two bags. The tote and a another bag? Which bag? Thanks for your thoughts!
I don't own any of the bags you listed except for a dinky but it's the larger 24 size. So you already know you're getting to tote? Do you need a small weekend bag like the dinky (although I know some people carry it everyday with no problem) or a more everyday bag like the other two you mentioned? It all depends on your specific needs. Hopefully you can get more info on those backs from people who own them.

I own the Mercer and the turn lock tote. I’d only consider the turnlock tote if you need a good work bag. It’s very business-like.

The Mercer I feel can be a more firmal bag, depending on what color you get. It an hold a lot and us a good staple bag.

Dinky, is a good weekend/going out bag. It will certainly stand the test if time with its styling and quality.

The Chelsea hobo is a good silhouette, that is timeless as well. Good staple bag.

If you get the tote, I’d go with the Chelsea, or the dinky. I’m not a huge fan of the Mercer.

Good luck!