Decision: East-West black caviar flap VS Black caviar jumbo classic flap?

nonnon

Nov 22, 2006
I'm seriously thinking to get either a East-West black caviar flap with silver h/w or a black caviar jumbo classic flap with silver h/w to my flap collection.

I already have a medium black lambskin classic flap and a medium white caviar classic flap. Although jumbo has more room than E/W, I can still fit all my stuff in E/W. So "practical" is not my main concern. Which one looks more awesome in your opinion if you don't need to worry about not having enough room to put your stuff?

Any opinions will be much apprepriated. Many thanks!

I just got the e/w and it's light as a feather and easier to carry. Today, I pulled out the big boy and I was getting into the car and graceless me, the next thing I knew plop, jumby was on the ground. Good think it's black. I'mma gonna vote for the e/w!!

I would go for the E/W, IMO one of the qualities I like best about the jumbo flap is related to the size so if that's not a factor, E/W is a little more versatile I think :confused1: But, it's choosing between 2 great options! :smile:

I say Jumbo! e/w is the size of the medium flap bag so it's like getting the same thing. I love my jumbo caviar flap bag. I use it with my long wallet, make-up bag, cell phone, ipod, and all the extra. And it still has room for more. I think Jumbo is a funny word to call the bag because it's only 12" in width! Now if you want to get a big bag I say go for the cabas bags! :wlae: