Decision! Constance elan anemone

june17

O.G.
Jan 16, 2014
Hello all!
I need opinions. My SA just offered me a constance elan in anemone.
I know constance is hard to get, but i'm thinking about the size and the colour.
I'm 23 y.o. I feel the elan size looks a bit too old for me. What do you guys think? Should i take it? I know the availability of constance is very limited. That's why i'm considering it as i might not get the chance to get it again.

Not too old at all (but I say this knowing I'm older than you). I think color is amazing and makes the bag young and fresh looking. Constance élan is so versatile, cross body or shoulder style which is a little more evening or elegant. I'm not sure why you think the élan style looks old or am I just getting old. Have you tried it on? Do you like anemone? Just the most amazing color!

Also, I once saw a young 20 something yr old who wore an orange croc constance élan cross body dressed super casual and I'd have to say not only was the bag amazing but she rocked it. I have the bag in Vert Emeraude croc and I would definitely tell you not to get that because that color may be too old for you. Anemone is much younger looking. Okay, now I'm just showing my age. I'll stop here. I say run quick and GET IT!!

Don't forget to post pics and modeling pics.

Thanks for the opinions guys!
I'm still can't make up my mind. I'm still having a doubt about the anemone. I prefer my dream constance to be in blue tone. But the chance is too good to be pass!

Anyway, if i buy a constance now, does it count toward my quota (1bag per semester)?
This is another reason why i didn't take it directly. If it is counted towards my quota, i prefer something more practical like B or K.

Thanks for the opinions guys!
I'm still can't make up my mind. I'm still having a doubt about the anemone. I prefer my dream constance to be in blue tone. But the chance is too good to be pass!

Anyway, if i buy a constance now, does it count toward my quota (1bag per semester)?
This is another reason why i didn't take it directly. If it is counted towards my quota, i prefer something more practical like B or K.

It doesn't count toward B/K quota. I agree with everyone else.. RUN and get it!! :smile: