Arts & Crafts Decided to start up my own handbag label!

Hi there!! Well, not so easy as it seems. We are on a waiting list for the most popular leather crafting course in my country. We need that training in order to work and craft the leather and to learn how to choose the right leather type for each design. This is essential to our project. My mom currently moved to Spain, which is great for the purchases of leather materials. We need more time, all is developping in a good way, we just need to take it one step at a time. But I will keep you posted. It is so Nice to hear you are all as excited as we are. xxx

Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to share my excitement, my mother and I have decided to start our very own handbag label. We will be designing and making the bags on our own. We started to do our research and will be taking an exclusive course to learn this craft. We will be using leather. The name and logo we have designed is a tribute to my great-grandmother and grandmother, which were two very inspiring, elegant and fashionable women. We are so happy about this exciting new step in our lives. Just wanted to share my happiness, thanks! [emoji173]️

Good for you, I really hope it’s working out. Do me a favour though, please don’t use designs that other companies use, come up with original designs. I understand, that obviously you’ll do shoulder bags, totes, clutches, etc; but make them unique! Make them stand out from all the others.