Decent priced designers

louiseg123

Apr 19, 2008
I'm looking to buy a designer bag to fit my budget, if poss for less than £100. :sweatdrop:
Ive looked at Matt&Nat which are nice.
Are there any other less well known designers out there who are cheaper?
X

I'm looking to buy a designer bag to fit my budget, if poss for less than £100. :sweatdrop:
Ive looked at Matt&Nat which are nice.
Are there any other less well known designers out there who are cheaper?
X

I love the new Chocolate Blu I just got for $190 - with the exchange rate being 1.80 today, I am thinking that's only a couple of $$ over. I also love my Sak - don't remember the price but it was around $180 to $200 somewhere.

Great bags, great construction, great price!

Here are pics of them:

picture.php

Chocolat Blu in green - the leather is yummy!

picture.php

The Sak in Red Patent Leather

You can find some great sales on bags like Linea Pelle, Hayden-Harnett, Gustto, and Bulga on places like eBay, Bluefly.com, and Kataphileo.com. All of which have wonderful leather and are high quality bags. Their retail prices are above what you mentioned as your limit, but you can always find them for way less $$$.
Also, Tano is a very reasonably priced brand that is very popular here on tPF and comes in a million colors and styles, although I have never seen one IRL.
Hobo International is another very reasonably priced bag with nice styles.

I love the new Chocolate Blu I just got for $190 - with the exchange rate being 1.80 today, I am thinking that's only a couple of $$ over. I also love my Sak - don't remember the price but it was around $180 to $200 somewhere.

Great bags, great construction, great price!

Thanks so much irishlass!
I love the Sak range! :wtf:
X