December 2021 Purchases!

despair

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
Paid for these over the weekend but only picked up today when we went in for a paper wreath making workshop - trifecta of Herbarium items: XL flamenco, jacquard strap and passionfruit pouch/charm. Our SA helped to modify the flamenco with D rings so that the jacquard strap can be clipped onto the bag, converting it into a crossbody. This does limit the weight the bag can carry since the flamenco knots become a potential point of failure, but I doubt we would load this bag too much to begin with in spite of its size.

The wreath making was a fun activity too!

2CA8D6E6-03FE-4DBF-843C-6237236D49CA.jpeg

E180C99B-DED5-4BE0-97D6-2672C52C4E2E.jpeg

20211213_193939.jpg20211213_195011.jpg
I've been debating about getting another Mini Puzzle but in the new Jungle Green. Since I'm still fighting the "buying same bag in multiple colors" stage of my obsession, I bought this elephant pocket gate in the Jungle Green. 1. I HAVE to own something in this color (check out my other posts for how much green I have) and 2. I've always wanted one of the elephant bags but they never fit my phone. This fits my phone and card holder and THATS IT.

Paid for these over the weekend but only picked up today when we went in for a paper wreath making workshop - trifecta of Herbarium items: XL flamenco, jacquard strap and passionfruit pouch/charm. Our SA helped to modify the flamenco with D rings so that the jacquard strap can be clipped onto the bag, converting it into a crossbody. This does limit the weight the bag can carry since the flamenco knots become a potential point of failure, but I doubt we would load this bag too much to begin with in spite of its size.

The wreath making was a fun activity too!

View attachment 5269282

View attachment 5269283

so nice! How is the canvas jacquard? I was eyeing the amazona 19 in jacquard.

so nice! How is the canvas jacquard? I was eyeing the amazona 19 in jacquard.
It feels quite good and gives the flamenco a little more structure than the full leather ones, I would say functionally it is similar to Dior's jacquard, and the flamenco XL also kind of is functionally similar to the book tote, with more comfortable handles and a less structured form. The good thing about the Herbarium one is that there's the Loewe anagram jacquard on one side if you want something less striking but can always use the side with the passionfruit motif on days where you want to draw more attention to the bag.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cardamom
View attachment 5273061View attachment 5273062
I've been debating about getting another Mini Puzzle but in the new Jungle Green. Since I'm still fighting the "buying same bag in multiple colors" stage of my obsession, I bought this elephant pocket gate in the Jungle Green. 1. I HAVE to own something in this color (check out my other posts for how much green I have) and 2. I've always wanted one of the elephant bags but they never fit my phone. This fits my phone and card holder and THATS IT.
Love it. I must have something in that green too - gorgeous

I’ve been stalking the Neiman Marcus private sale, but there’s really no bags I wanted. I just ordered this reversible belt instead, saved an extra 15% by signing up too.

Also, I purchased the XS Military bag because 24S has it for $200 lower than the actual Loewe website. I ordered the black one, but I think I’ll have to exchange for the tan. Will post pics of it as soon as it arrives.

Attachments

• 8D721849-36A9-4222-9379-7D3447AEA16C.jpeg
    8D721849-36A9-4222-9379-7D3447AEA16C.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 031ADCDE-7AF9-4A89-835B-8569D813982D.jpeg
    031ADCDE-7AF9-4A89-835B-8569D813982D.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 4
Pulled the trigger! It retails in Singapore for S$3,100 but somehow Mr Porter was selling it for £1,300 (inclusive of import duties even) which is much cheaper. The leather is impossibly buttery and the green is as stunning as when I saw the bag in the Casa. There's a 28 day free return window but I think it's a keeper!

View attachment 5279864
obsessed with this green!

Reactions: despair
Very pretty! I love the Herbarium owl print. Quite sad that Loewe didn't seem to have produced the Owl pocket in the end, it featured so prominently in the Xmas gifting shoot but somehow didn't end up on sale.

Reactions: Greentea