Debating the next bag before the increase. But I need some help?

xoJoannexo

Nov 24, 2012
So recently purchased neverfull mm in de, speedy b 25 in De and cles in de. I've been eyeing luminese pm for awhile now, but I was concerned about the glaze and cracking issue. If you own a lumi any thought ?

And next problem I have is which color ? I was looking for infini (which is sold out 😱😭) so now I'm thinking noir or aube ? I'm looking something that goes well with everything. Any suggestion or comment for the luminese would be appreciate ?!

Tia. ❤️

Unfortunately, I do not own a Lumi so I am of no help there. But color yes~ I personally prefer infini and aube over noir, and aube over infini (purple is my favorite color :biggrin:). Both infini and aube are discontinued colors but there may still be pieces lingering around your country. Good luck with your decision, excited to see what you get!

I don't own the lumineuse, so I cannot give my personal account on the bag. All three colors are beautiful. You cannot go wrong. If you want a neutral color then I would choose Noir and for vibrant color I would choose Aube. Picking the color is so much fun.

LV said they have resolved the glazing and cracking issues for the Noir Lumi. I've had my Lumi Jaipur PM for a month now and so far no issues. I think you should get it. If there's any issues, LV will take care of it.