Deauville inner lining compared to other LV’s

Ameerana1

May 15, 2013
Hi, can anyone tell me what the inner lining of the LV deauville is, someone told me it’s like the neverfull, which I find hard to believe. The neverfull is not referred to as “washable” as the Deauville is. If you can describe the feel I would appreciate that too.

Hi, can anyone tell me what the inner lining of the LV deauville is, someone told me it’s like the neverfull, which I find hard to believe. The neverfull is not referred to as “washable” as the Deauville is. If you can describe the feel I would appreciate that too.
It’s not the same lining as the NF at all. It’s technically part of the luggage line and is designed to hold beauty products. It has a thick coated lining identical to the lining in the Alizé suitcases.

In the early 2000s, Jennifer Lopez was pictured with the Deauville for an iconic marketing campaign. As a result, a lot of women started buying and wearing the bag as a handbag.
15FE5DF4-0470-4AC0-A55B-01B4727A520F.jpeg

Reactions: lizaariani59
It’s not the same lining as the NF at all. It’s technically part of the luggage line and is designed to hold beauty products. It has a thick coated lining identical to the lining in the Alizé suitcases.

In the early 2000s, Jennifer Lopez was pictured with the Deauville for an iconic marketing campaign. As a result, a lot of women started buying and wearing the bag as a handbag.
View attachment 4029819
Thank you for responding! I bought a preloved LV for the first time. I usually buy them at the LV boutiques and never had one with lining like this, now I know it’s because I’ve never owned any of their luggage pieces.

Thank you for responding! I bought a preloved LV for the first time. I usually buy them at the LV boutiques and never had one with lining like this, now I know it’s because I’ve never owned any of their luggage pieces.
I think the only items still manufactured with this legacy lining are the Deauville and the Sirius suitcases. It’s an awesome lining: very resistant to stains.