Deauville-An everyday bag?

holdingon

Jul 31, 2007
I am thinking of getting a deauville for an everyday bag?
What do you guys think? I do carry alot of stuff. Would it be too big to be bringing it about (shopping? coffee? etc etc...)?

I don't want to get it then not use it.....

Help?

f9_2.JPG

The Deauville

I have the Deauville and like it alot but I rotate my bags. The Deauville tends to get heavy (I guess it depends on what you carry), so if you purchase it, I recommend buying a strap for it.

I have the deauville and I use it as an everyday bag. I am using it now and I went shopping with it yesterday. It does tend to be a bit heavy but it holds a ton. I really like mine and I don't think it's too big, but I like a bigger bag.

I have the same questions, so this is a great thread! Peace43, do you have modeling pictures with the strap? Is it awkward to attach it to the bag?

Sorry, no modeling pics but the Deauville has special d-ring chads that are meant for straps. The chads are the metal things that attach the handle to the bag. There is a d-ring on opposite sides of the bags, so you hook the straps to it and then the purse hangs from the strap. No damage to the leather at all. I'll try to post a pic of the straps/Deauville later....