Death Row Dogs Need Our Help!!!

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
I hope that I am not breaking any rules here at tPF, but I feel compelled to call upon anyone interested in helping this wonderful organization in reaching it's goal of receiving grant money. The organization gives dogs destined to be euthanized a second chance at finding loving homes. It only costs $10 and the deadline is January 31, 2008.

If you can find it in your budget and your heart, here is the link.................
http://dogblog.dogstuff.com/category/Challenge/?utm_source=2rescues&utm_medium=email

Me too Nola and I'm hoping other tPFers feel the same and can offer some assistance to this great cause!

I am hoping that the link will get sent on in order to generate enough donations and allow the organization to qualify for the grant!! ;)

Me too Nola and I'm hoping other tPFers feel the same and can offer some assistance to this great cause!

I am hoping that the link will get sent on in order to generate enough donations and allow the organization to qualify for the grant!! ;)

Great organization, I'm donating now. :heart:

Bless your hearts!! Thank you so much for your contributions!! I knew that tPFers are the BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!! :love: