Dear (H)Santa

Vintage Leather

Bag Lady
O.G.
Jan 30, 2007
I've been helping the DragonKnight write his letter to Santa - he's 5 and finally has a good handle on this gift giving and shopping business. And I remembered how last year, Robee started a trend towards writing to (H)Santa.

I have my hot cocoa at hand, and gifts to wrap... So I think it's time for a little tPF break, and time to write my letter.

Dear (H)Santa,
I have been nice* this year. All I want for Christmas is for my family, friends and peeps to be happy and healthy. And not to fight. Please.
I am grateful for all the H you brought me last year. This year, I'd love a bicolour Trim I, a 28 BBK, and a Hermes Toile lounge moussie scarf.

Thank you,
Your favorite correspondent,
Vintage

*note: "nice" is not intended to be an indicator of virtue or vice, merely kindness.

Dear Santa,

I hope for health and happiness to my family. I have been a good little girl this year and hope that a big orange box will be under the tree this year.

Happy holidays everyone!!

Dear Santa, I have been very naughty this year, and you know it ! There is nothing more that I could wish for except happiness, health for my family. But if you must.. I would be very hapi with a tiny Orange box under the xmas tree... :cool:

Dear Snata Claws,

Jinjy wants lots and lots of orange boxxes, cat treets, trips to the H boutique and tuna fish. And maybe somefing for my ma.

Fang u,

Love Jinjy

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00833_2_2.jpg
    DSC00833_2_2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 397
Dear Santa,

I don't know if i have been nice this year but I have tried to do my best. I have been working hard and I don't expect anything for myself. I love my job and I have been lucky all year around. Espevcially with some very special friendships that have started after I joined tpf. All I want for Christimas is that my special friends get their wishes fulfilled. It would also be lovely to ask for a healthy family this year.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Dear Santa,

I may have been a little naughty this year but if I promise to make up for it next year could I have a small tower of orange boxes under my tree please?? Nothing too overboard, 5 or 6 boxes will suffice quite nicely. :angel: :lol:

May everyone have a blessed Christmas!! :drinkup:

Dear Santa,
I don't have a wishlist....yet! I feel truly blessed to have a wonderful family, friends and life. I just wish that the economy would turn around and there be peace on this earth.
Love,
A

Dear Santa,

I have been good this year (gifts showered by DH don't count, right?). I hope for happiness, health and peace to my family and friends. I just want an opportunity to place PO for Candy Birkins! Nothing big!

Thank you!

From The Fragrant Harbour,
LuvBirkin

Dear Santa,
I wish for good health and happiness for all my love ones & CS shawl to keep me warm during the holidays.

Thank you!

Happy Holidays to everyone here in TPF!:heart:

ps. i hope you can find me a whitebus - for next year ;)

Dear Santa,

I think I've been abit naughty this year with all my H purchases, so I'm not expecting anything orange under my tree. However, If you could ask the H elves to speed up abit with my outstanding SO's and PO's I would be eternally grateful.

More importantly, my wish would be for my friends and family to enjoy health, wealth and happiness.

Thank you

Ms B

Dear Santa,

I would love continued happiness (with a dash of better health) for my loved ones and me. Additionally I would like a job that'll allow me to make more frivolous--err, needed--H purchases. I promise to share the wealth!

Sincerely,
LMP

Dear Santa,

Absolutely nothing for me! I have all I need and then some. Okay, if you insist. A plisse scarf with some black toward the center--being new to H I don't know what design would be colored that way, but I trust you Santa!

Love,
DS