Dean Harris for Target

ajf5000

Aug 10, 2007
Is anyone else hooked on this line?

I have the 40" Rhyolite necklace that can be worn single, doubled or tripled. It doesn't look cheap and is a fun inexpensive piece to play out my jewelry wardrobe.

I would love to get his HE line but it is super, super expensive.

I bought the silver-toned necklace with 3 stones and now have buyer's remorse. I can't justify spending $50 on something from Target, you know? I think I may return it for now and decide if I still like it when it goes on sale. BTW, afj, the necklace you are speaking of is great, but I already TONS of jewelry in that style.

^^^ I thought the DH line for Target is sterling silver.

I think the stuff is cute, but if it's not real gold or silver, I can't wear it. Silver and gold plated metals break me out. The only costume jewelry I can wear is resin, wood, and other non-metals.

I was thinking about getting the same 40" Rhyolite necklace the other day at Target but like happy942 said, I can't see to justify spending that much for jewelry there (just like I can't see to justify spending $30 for any article of clothing there). I don't know...maybe I'll get over it and bite the bullet. I really like the necklace! They also had some nice looking rings too but I'm not sure if they were designed by DH.

Well, the Dean Harris collection is on clearance at Target now. If you are looking for pieces, now is the time to shop. I recently bought the following items:

-Sterling silver heart Necklace
-Sterling silver heart earrings
- sterling silver flower cuff w/ amethyst in the center (best find)
-sterling silver ring
-The long necklace with the quartz stones scattered throughout the chain

If you love the pieces check the stores for the better prices. There isn't that many pieces left online and they cost more than the store prices. Happy Shopping!

I bought the necklace that has the two strands with clear beads. I have been eyeing it everytime I stopped at target. Well, I got it because it was on sale, it's the best $30 I have EVER spent! Everytime I wear it, someone always asks me where I got it! When I answer target by dean Harris they are shocked! I loved my clear beads so much I went back to see if by chance they had anyother pieces left and they had one necklace with the three stones marked down from $$40 to $20 and I got it for $12 after tax. I wore it today and my boss asked where I had gotten it! I know I lucked out to get two pieces but my greedy little mind wished I should have gotten more! LOL thank god it was all sold ouyt! Loving dean Harris designs and worth every penny IMO

IMG_0847.jpg