DC Sample Sale?

I AGREE. i tried walking outside and i couldnt even get past our driveway. walking 1 1/2 miles is amazing!!!!

3rd vote for Ms. Bagcovet, I'm a spoiled So. Cal girl that luves Ms. Sunny, I don't think I can survive it out there. What a journey, happy to hear you made it home safe. It truly is a beautiful winter wonderland, thanks for the pic and reveal.

Last edited:
i bet the RM staff and the bags are still at Hotel Helix. they should open it up for another day! oh well, we'll probably see these bags at the after xmas sale online.

This is kinda late because I'm just getting to my computer after digging my car out of my boyfriends neighborhood. He drives a 4WD jeep and he was so so sweet to take me all the way to DC from the 'burbs yesterday for the SS. On the way there we couldn't help but stop and help others in need who were stuck..one guy fell in the snow and couldn't get up so we couldn't just leave him! We were running late so I called and asked if they were closing up but they so graciously stayed and waited for me. I was there all by myself and saw the same bags mentioned above. I bought a dark bronze simone clutch, silver snake make up pouch, and a glossy amazing black nikki. I was reaaaaally tempted by a nikki that she called capaccino but it was this amazing soft smushy leather in a cream color. I also was tempted by a harewood type color mattie. The girls from RM were so sweet and nice and hopefully they made it back to NY today.

wow, i keep hearing how crazy this storm was for DC. amazed that some of you girlies made the SS!! way to go minkettes!

hope everyone was safe in their travels this weekend.

millergirl you and your bf are so kind! you probably saved that guy's life (who fell in the snow and couldn't get up)!!

wow, i JUST got back to DC after a weekend in NY, and i can't believe that the SS wasn't canceled! roads are still bad down here - can't imagine how they were on saturday! glad some of you made it!

I have NO idea, but I am not sure if it will be for a while since there was one just a couple months ago. Maybe it's next winter. I would LOVE if there was a Spring one though since the last one was a bust and I couldn't go because of the snow :sad: