DC area cobbler recommendations

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone!

I just purchased a pair of Lanvin flats and based on the recommendations of PFers, I would like have them protectively soled before I wear them. However, I've never had to do this with really expensive shoes, so I'm not sure where to go.

If anyone has any recommendations for the DC area, I would be greatly appreciative. Otherwise, I'll try calling around NMs or Saks to figure out where they send their shoe repairs to.

Thanks!

I take everything to Old town shoe repair in old town alexandria he is on king st just past washington if you're headed towards the water on the right hand side. He is amazing!!

What is the name of the place in Alexandria. I think I know the place you are talking about. I have seen some of their work. NM recommends a place in Rosslyn, not sure of the name.

Unfortunately, I don't know the name....but I recall Nordstrom recommending the same place a while back. I'll try to give them a call to find out who it is. I might just drop them off at Nordstrom to send out to the cobbler. They said that he picks up on Tuesday and drops off on Friday; and also picks up on Friday and drops up on the following Tuesday.