Day 7: Winter whites

Another next for me!
I already have a few white bags (like the side pocket hobo w/natural trim, the med zipper pocket sac) which I got even cheaper than the DOD price, plus a smith in white/natural, a zipper sac in white patent...and a couple of coach too, so no more white for me.

Instead I picked the nubuck small jones satchel in red which is the lunch time special over the old house. It only took me 40 min of refreshing the page but I wanted that bag so bad. I was considering it a couple of days ago and today it was $90 cheaper than before, a great buy at $209. Even picked the express shipping (16...ouch) to get it here this week. Total damage $247 on 3 EZ pay.

Another next for me!
I already have a few white bags (like the side pocket hobo w/natural trim, the med zipper pocket sac) which I got even cheaper than the DOD price, plus a smith in white/natural, a zipper sac in white patent...and a couple of coach too, so no more white for me.

Instead I picked the nubuck small jones satchel in red which is the lunch time special over the old house. It only took me 40 min of refreshing the page but I wanted that bag so bad. I was considering it a couple of days ago and today it was $90 cheaper than before, a great buy at $209. Even picked the express shipping (16...ouch) to get it here this week. Total damage $247 on 3 EZ pay.

I was trying to get that bag too! I got interrupted in my efforts and gave up! :biggrin:

Congratulations on getting one! She's a beauty!

Sue

For some reason I can't this link to show a product. Is the one you linked that B&W Signature Vanessa? She is darling.

The funny thing about the Chevron bag is that I may be over her already! :lol: I am so very fickle....

I ordered a pomegranate MK Weston yesterday and can hardly wait for her to arrive....she fits in with the 2014 "Radiant Orchid" idea! ;) I know, there's always some excuse!! :graucho:

Sue
Yes, it was the link to the B&W Signature Vanessa...and now it isn't lol!
Congrats on your new beauty! Please post a pic when you receive it.

I also noticed that Macy's had the small toledo satchel up for a few hours one day and then removed it and now it is back up after the F&F sale. So messed up!

Oh no! I prefer the small Stanwich Satchel...love that green suede lining and the flo leather drapes beautifully.

Another next for me!

Lucky you :woot::woot::woot: