Dawn's small but well-loved collection

And to bring my bag showcase thread back to bags (bad Dawn!) finally, introducing my new Prada Galleria Medium in navy blue with gold hardware. A grown up professional bag, and very appropriate for a 31 year old Director (yayyy! :smartass:) who is pretending to be a grown up. Isn't she lovely? :heart::hbeat:

Attachments

• ABBE33ED-B306-4ABD-8368-FEC606E3D487.jpeg
    ABBE33ED-B306-4ABD-8368-FEC606E3D487.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 807780AC-D435-4ED5-851D-EDE6DCB777A1.jpeg
    807780AC-D435-4ED5-851D-EDE6DCB777A1.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 324
Wow, wow, wow Miss Dawn!!! Your reveals did not disappoint at all. It must have felt like Christmas morning for you with these wonderful unboxing. And what a beautiful snowy day it must have been today. I absolutely love every single gorgeous item. Starting with your LVs — twins on the cles and Mini Pochette (yeah, finallly get to be twins with you on something). The Rosalie is such a cutie with that RB interior. This is just the perfect matching set of SLGs in my humble opinion. And let’s talk about those new bling — I am mesmerized by all the white sapphires, especially that ring. I am in love with that cut/design (pardon my lack of jewelry knowledge). And what a gorgeous looking bag for the youngest (and most stylish) director at work. This blue is so elegant and the hardware works perfectly with this color. And last but not least, I think you need to take out the word “small” from the title of your thread since your collection is anything but small. Enjoy all your wonderful goodies in good health and wishing you continued success at work. And please tell Mr Dawn he did great again!!!!

Wow, wow, wow Miss Dawn!!! Your reveals did not disappoint at all. It must have felt like Christmas morning for you with these wonderful unboxing. And what a beautiful snowy day it must have been today. I absolutely love every single gorgeous item. Starting with your LVs — twins on the cles and Mini Pochette (yeah, finallly get to be twins with you on something). The Rosalie is such a cutie with that RB interior. This is just the perfect matching set of SLGs in my humble opinion. And let’s talk about those new bling — I am mesmerized by all the white sapphires, especially that ring. I am in love with that cut/design (pardon my lack of jewelry knowledge). And what a gorgeous looking bag for the youngest (and most stylish) director at work. This blue is so elegant and the hardware works perfectly with this color. And last but not least, I think you need to take out the word “small” from the title of your thread since your collection is anything but small. Enjoy all your wonderful goodies in good health and wishing you continued success at work. And please tell Mr Dawn he did great again!!!!

Dearest @Iamminda
You are too generous :heart:
Yayyy for being SLG twins on the cles and mini pochette :hugs:

I do like the look of the Rosalie. Having seen pictures online, I thought I would have preferred a Victorine but actually I really like the look of this. And I love the light pink interior of the Rosalie (which I can't get with DE Victorine!)

Thank you also for appreciating my jewellery and the new Prada. I have been thinking about the Galleria for many years, and very nearly bought one in Black earlier this year but now I'm glad I waited. I prefer the navy :heart: And it just feels so appropriate for a Director position because it's such a grown up bag. I know I'm being silly :coolio::giggle:

Mr Dawn says thank you very much :blush: he was very pleased with himself for picking the perfect items!

Big hugs. Thank you for sharing my small pleasures. :hugs:

I can't stop carrying Ruby :heart:

I carry her with my (newish) Burberry camel coat and Burberry damson scarf with a scarlet strand running through the check. I posted them a few pages ago on this thread. And then I feel all polished and like I can take on the world!

On Thursday, Ruby gave me the best work day ever. I have been promoted; I am now the youngest Director at my workplace. I've been working very hard and am thrilled about the recognition but I also feel humbled and scared about whether I'm good enough. Ah well, chin up and work hard!

Here is Ruby matching my hot chocolate in a café today.
Hi Miss_Dawn, congratulations on your promotion! Well deserved! Yahoo!:yahoo::drinks::tup:
You chose some lovely goodies to celebrate- I especially like your LV Mini Pochette Accessoires, your Links of London set and your Prada Galleria! I use my Mini Pochette nearly daily.

Hi Miss_Dawn, congratulations on your promotion! Well deserved! Yahoo!:yahoo::drinks::tup:
You chose some lovely goodies to celebrate- I especially like your LV Mini Pochette Accessoires, your Links of London set and your Prada Galleria! I use my Mini Pochette nearly daily.
Thank you very much, my friend :hugs: I'm really looking forward to using the mini pochette. It looks so versatile. I'm planning to use it as a catch all for bits and pieces in my handbags. :tup:

What an incredible week!!

After I found out about my promotion last Thursday, I had a long weekend. I went back to work on the following Wednesday and had a great client meeting.

Then Thursday was a company meeting across all the offices where amongst others, my promotion was announced. There were cheers when my name was called, and the head of the company spoke about how my clients had written in to say I'm fantastic and everyone is watching to see how I'll do next! And the next day was a company party which Mr Dawn and I attended and we stayed over in the countryside. I also found out about my new salary package which is much better than I'd hoped :smartass:

Shopping definitely called for! I went to buy a Prada bag (reveal coming!) and Mr Dawn surprised me with a Louis Vuitton present which he'd picked entirely by himself (reveal coming!!) Also, we bought some Links jewellery when we were together, in white sapphires, which is very pretty.

Here is a group picture of my recent shopping. Individual reveals coming.

:hugs:
WOW woman....this is like Christmas before Christmas w/ all these gifts!!! Holy guacamole girl!! Congrats again on ALL of your exciting achievements! No doubt your entire company is thrilled for you along w/ Mr. Dawn & your family ! :drinks::heart:

WOW woman....this is like Christmas before Christmas w/ all these gifts!!! Holy guacamole girl!! Congrats again on ALL of your exciting achievements! No doubt your entire company is thrilled for you along w/ Mr. Dawn & your family ! :drinks::heart:

Sweetie Kendie, thank you very much for the constant support and good wishes. Holy guacamole is right up there in terms of my favourite Kendie-isms but I marginally prefer wowee kazowee :coolio::giggle:

And when I grow up I fully intend to be you :hugs:

@BagLadyT :wave:
Lots of pictures of my Chevron Boy (affectionately called "Ruby") from post # 142 onwards. You can see she looks different colours in different lights. She's a ~current 17K release, and she's called "burgundy" by Chanel although I think scarlet or dark red would be a more appropriate description. I love her :hbeat: And she's been such a good luck charm for me; after a few years of feeling like I'm growing slowly in my career everything's just gone crazily and frantically right in the past 6 months and I give a lot of the credit to Ruby :coolio::giggle:

@BagLadyT :wave:
Lots of pictures of my Chevron Boy (affectionately called "Ruby") from post # 142 onwards. You can see she looks different colours in different lights. She's a ~current 17K release, and she's called "burgundy" by Chanel although I think scarlet or dark red would be a more appropriate description. I love her :hbeat: And she's been such a good luck charm for me; after a few years of feeling like I'm growing slowly in my career everything's just gone crazily and frantically right in the past 6 months and I give a lot of the credit to Ruby :coolio::giggle:

Thank you for all the info! I'm in love with Ruby! :loveeyes: I've always been more drawn to this shade of red over a bright cherry red. Congrats on the success of your career. :yahoo: It's the best when you've reached a goal and can treat yourself and feel deserving of it rather than guilt from splurging. I own a business and am thinking I need a Ruby...for strategic purposes only. I think it will definitely help drive sales. (For this reason it would be a write off right?! Jk!!)

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
Thank you for all the info! I'm in love with Ruby! :loveeyes: I've always been more drawn to this shade of red over a bright cherry red. Congrats on the success of your career. :yahoo: It's the best when you've reached a goal and can treat yourself and feel deserving of it rather than guilt from splurging. I own a business and am thinking I need a Ruby...for strategic purposes only. I think it will definitely help drive sales. (For this reason it would be a write off right?! Jk!!)

I know I'm a bad influence :angel: but I definitely think you need a Ruby for business purposes only. I just told @BigCherry the same thing :giggle::coolio:

Thank you also for the congratulations on my recent work successes. It feels a bit like a dream at the moment. I'm now taking a month-long holiday (I have so much holiday allowance accumulated I just can't use it up!!) and then I'll come back and tackle being a Director in the new year!! :coolio::yahoo:

I know I'm a bad influence :angel: but I definitely think you need a Ruby for business purposes only. I just told @BigCherry the same thing :giggle::coolio:

Thank you also for the congratulations on my recent work successes. It feels a bit like a dream at the moment. I'm now taking a month-long holiday (I have so much holiday allowance accumulated I just can't use it up!!) and then I'll come back and tackle being a Director in the new year!! :coolio::yahoo:

Oh my!!! Have a ball and also get some relaxation in lady!!! :drinks:

@Miss_Dawn I have some catching up to do :happydance: I view on my phone app but hate typing on it so bigger comments just have to wait for the desktop.

:congrats: on just about everything - promotion announcement that was so well received by your colleagues, party and countryside stay, salary package, Prada bag (beautifully, classy & professional), LV presents (what a wonderful husband, love the pink and the MP is an awesome addition), Links jewellery (so pretty), yummy Dior makeup and the subtle inclusion of a lovely Cross pen .... just WOW :eek::drinks::yahoo::love:

I hope you enjoy your month off and what a great time of year for it. Merry Christmas to you, dear hubby and to all who are following/commenting on this thread :party: :flowers: