Dawn's small but well-loved collection

Further to the above superbrand family collage (:yahoo:) to prove to myself that I don't need more pink bags, I have made a pinks family collage, including non superbrands. The collage is interspersed with pink roses from my garden. I love this :love::hbeat:

Gorgeousness! [emoji7][emoji175]

Pink is my favorite color, so I can’t help encourage you to stop here. [emoji6][emoji8][emoji178]

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
Thank you very much. I’m trying to convince myself I don’t need it, but I think a rose ballerine LV bag may be in my future :angel: The collage definitely helped to remind me of what I have and that I don’t have any actual gaps in my bag wardrobe!
I love rose ballerine — such a gorgeous pink — but I only have it in SLGs (am too worried about color transfer). Hope to see your new piece soon.

Lol. Just the vernis key cles and Zippy Coin Purse. I wouldn’t mind it in epi or Empreinte

Both lovely!! Lucky you :love::hugs:
I have the epi trio that Mr Dawn bought me earlier this year. It’s a slim coin purse, a cles and a card holder. That kind of makes us SLG twins right? :drinks: Clearly I need a rose ballerine bag to match!

(But not now! Need to enjoy all my bags now. All these lovely new bags. :hbeat::heart:)

Attachments

• 2E88FC57-D069-4E08-860B-15186BEC9AB4.jpeg
    2E88FC57-D069-4E08-860B-15186BEC9AB4.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Both lovely!! Lucky you :love::hugs:
I have the epi trio that Mr Dawn bought me earlier this year. It’s a slim coin purse, a cles and a card holder. That kind of makes us SLG twins right? :drinks: Clearly I need a rose ballerine bag to match!

(But not now! Need to enjoy all my bags now. All these lovely new bags. :hbeat::heart:)
Yeah, sorta SLG twins (lol) — if only we could be CC Boy twins! Love that LV trio — Mr Dawn did good :smile:. I would love to find a zippy coin purse (which serves as my wallet) in that lovely RB epi you have. It has been discontinued (but preloved ones pop up here and there). Yep, you have many gorgeous bags already to choose from (especially that lovely Miss Ruby). Hope you are enjoying your holiday break.

Wow!! First thing that came to mind was Grace Kelly and other Princesses. These pieces are beyond amazingly beautiful. So thoughtful of your parents and DH to work together on this stunning necklace. Can I ask you if they are white pearls or silverish (hard to tell from my device, and bad eyesight too)? And BIG Congrats again on your well deserved promotion — very happy for you :smile:. Are you still on your holiday break? And one last thing, we wouldn’t mind seeing you wearing these gorgeous pieces (if you feel like some kind of mod shots or partial mod shots), Do you have an upcoming event to wear them to? Thanks for sharing Miss Dawn.