David Yurman Jewelry...Yay or Nay??

I say yay (to most of it)!! I love some things, and other things are a bit too much for me. I have a simple gold and silver bracelet and the small citrine nobless ring. Love them, very classic! And I saw a ring w/ diamonds in it that I LOVE - maybe I will buy it for myself as a graduation present in 2008:smile:

Hope you get the watch..so pretty!!

not a fan of the watch, too blingy. and with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions, i'm not a fan of yellow gold on watches.
as for the rest of his stuff, it tends to be too ornate for my tastes.

I love it. :love: I was majorly into Tiffany sterling in my 20s, then I became a huge David Yurman fan in my 30s.

His pieces are so easy to wear, they mix and match together well, plus they can go from day to evening and still look just right. There are so many pieces to choose from, too--from very classic and simple, to very ornate, sexy, and glam. I just got the new DY catalogue with Kate Moss on the cover, and she looks hot!

Here are my David Yurman pieces:

Attachments

• David Yurman earrings.JPG
    David Yurman earrings.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 285
  • David Yurman rings.JPG
    David Yurman rings.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 354
  • David Yurman bracelets.JPG
    David Yurman bracelets.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 312
  • David Yurman necklace.JPG
    David Yurman necklace.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 242
  • David Yurman necklace (closeup).JPG
    David Yurman necklace (closeup).JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 242
I don't know about the watch that you've posted, but I saw yay to DY jewelry as well. I have a few bangles and bracelets, and two necklaces. My pieces are "smaller" in nature and I find that they go really well with my wardrobe and that I tend to wear some combination of the bracelets and necklace everyday.

:yes: That watch looks totally amazing. The other things look quite "classic" and feminine, it's all very "pretty" and will probably always be wearable, but it doesen't seem that "exciting" to me. But hey, when it comes to jewelry, often it's better to buy safe.

that watch is a little over the top for me, but i love david yurman. i have the petite albion prasiolite ring, and the petite cross necklace. i would really like to get a 5mm color classic bracelet or the small blue topaz noblesse ring as my next purchase.