Dark heather tillie.....your thoughts!

002-1.jpg

Wow, that is one cool bag!! I'd love to have a couple of non-leather bags, makes them look more casual I think. And corduroy is really soft and nice to touch :smile:

Hi all

I need some help, ive been considering getting the dark heather tillie currently at the outlets but something keeps stopping me, i had a nightshade tillie and stupidly sold it and have regretted ever since so think im hankering for a replacement.

Ive got a winter white tillie recently from outlets which is super pretty (reveal soon!)

What do you think of corduroy on a bag?? And has anyone got real life pics of the colour as its been described as blue, grey blue and purpley blue....
You and I are very similar! I have one in my possession right now. It's absolutely fantastic! A great colour- not IMO purple but more like a blue/grey. Great with denim. It has leather in all the important places.... Piping, handle, strap , base etc. The bag has the most amazing lining and is made in England!
Draw backs - too young for me :sad:
If you like the design, I think it's a true bargain ( less that designer purses) .

You and I are very similar! I have one in my possession right now. It's absolutely fantastic! A great colour- not IMO purple but more like a blue/grey. Great with denim. It has leather in all the important places.... Piping, handle, strap , base etc. The bag has the most amazing lining and is made in England!
Draw backs - too young for me :sad:
If you like the design, I think it's a true bargain ( less that designer purses) .

We defo have similar taste! :smile: I loooooove your del ray in your profile pic i was tempted to get one in the xmas sale but left it too late.

Are you going to keep your tillie?
Do you reach to use it often?
Have you got any modelling pics of yours as i havent seen it on anyone as yet?
Sorry a million questions all at once hehehe!

Thanks. Tillie isn't a keeper- but only due to her being too young. I'd have no doubts about keeping her fir any other reason.
There's one or sake on eBay with a modelling shot and I think it looks great!

Really nice one!

I got a midnightblue leather tillie from 2011, i like the hardwear of tillie a lot! but don't know how to wear it...

And again I bought a big SUEDE TASSEL this year.... still don't know how to wear it...

When it stands in the shop, I just love it so much..... but after i got it, it forever stays there....

I like the look of the bag, but just find maybe it is not my thing... It is TOO casual for me...

I checked a lot street style shots of it, hope to get some ideas to wear it with a complete outfit....
and I've even bought a pair of isabel marant sneaker shoe to fit the bags, but.... stillll....

guess somehow it is not my thing...

:wacko::wacko:

I have a Tillie in Deer brown and love it. I saw this corderoy Tillie in Shepton Mallet last Wednesday and it looked fab, sorry but can't remember the price but I'm sure they could tell you over the phone.

Congrats. It's a great bag & fab price. I love this colour & have it in the drawstring. It is quite hardwearing & you don't have to worry too much about using it in all this bad weather we are having. :biggrin::smile::biggrin: