Dark Fairytale

I wonder why mine would have cost so much more, strange
Stores can change the in-store promotion daily. Some were still running the extra 20% off today, while others were doing a different promotion on signature print items only. I thought all the stores received the same daily promotions, but I learned today that other stores were running different in-store promotions from the ones I shop at.

The other thing I don't understand is why Coach couldn't have just left the purple Rogue in their regular rotation, rather than pull it for this collection to the outlets, since the bag doesn't have much Disney embellishment anyway. Many of us that paid a lot of money for it did so because it was the first and only purple Rogue--not so much because of it being part of the Disney/Dark Fairytale collection. So again, annoyed they are basically giving them away at the outlets when they were supposedly limited in quantity. Whatever, Coach. lol

The other thing I don't understand is why Coach couldn't have just left the purple Rogue in their regular rotation, rather than pull it for this collection to the outlets, since the bag doesn't have much Disney embellishment anyway. Many of us that paid a lot of money for it did so because it was the first and only purple Rogue--not so much because of it being part of the Disney/Dark Fairytale collection. So again, annoyed they are basically giving them away at the outlets when they were supposedly limited in quantity. Whatever, Coach. lol

I had heard the first run they did of the purple Rogue sold out so quickly that they had to do another run. So they must have kept making them, so many in fact that they do have to clearance them. Yes, I agree it is annoying but they've done this so many times I cannot say I am surprised. I am really surprised to see someone found a Keith Haring 25 at an outlet because that has been sold out on the Coach website for MONTHS. I bought both that and the purple Rogue new for FP. I've purchased three total bags full price now from Coach in the last couple years. I think I'm going to stop and go back to only buying sale or delete. I haven't bought any bags for several months and I'm not sure if I am even going to use my 30% off (coupon from a repair they couldn't honor) on a bag. I might just get another tri-fold wallet instead. I am waiting to see if anything comes out that takes my breath away. I think the coupon is only good til the end of Oct.

I had heard the first run they did of the purple Rogue sold out so quickly that they had to do another run. So they must have kept making them, so many in fact that they do have to clearance them. Yes, I agree it is annoying but they've done this so many times I cannot say I am surprised. I am really surprised to see someone found a Keith Haring 25 at an outlet because that has been sold out on the Coach website for MONTHS. I bought both that and the purple Rogue new for FP. I've purchased three total bags full price now from Coach in the last couple years. I think I'm going to stop and go back to only buying sale or delete. I haven't bought any bags for several months and I'm not sure if I am even going to use my 30% off (coupon from a repair they couldn't honor) on a bag. I might just get another tri-fold wallet instead. I am waiting to see if anything comes out that takes my breath away. I think the coupon is only good til the end of Oct.
I agree...it is normal for them to do this, which is annoying, right? lol. I agree about the Haring 25....I was really considering that bag a while back and then couldn't find it anywhere. And to see it at the outlet now frustrates me. I didn't even really have a chance at it, and yet it was available. I have splurged on a few bags to refresh my collection, but luckily I think I have no more room on my Coach shelf. I will remember all of this in the future, however.