Daria Hobo

I just knew you would be the type to fondle the goods, LMM! The worst for it is my dd2, she regularly sets off the bag alarms by picking them up for a little hold when my back is turned.

yes sorry Op, this thread has strayed........so back to Daria! I am not really sure why we have not heard much about the new daria releases. Don't think there is anything on dot com yet and they are not in the shops I have been in yet either. I am really looking forward to seeing them though, can't be too long to wait now xx

Hi Kate, and welcome to tpf!

I am afraid that i have not seen the medium daria. the only new season snaps i have seen of daria are below:

http://mymanybags.blogspot.com/2010/05/ad-campaigns-and-catalogues-111.html

That said, i am pretty sure that i have seen a pic of an oxblood daria on here ages ago, in a link to a catwalk show. It looked gorgeous from what i can recall. I wonder when the new darias will hit the shops and dot com? I am really keen to see them too xx

hi i can't wait to see it may have to hunt that link down, i keep checking the mulberry website to see whether any of the new darias have appeared yet but sadly nothing still!! xx