Dare I Buy Parchment Gathered Leather?

I picked up a Large Gathered Leather Sophia in Parchment on eBay last week. I haven't received it yet.

I would really like to use my PCE to buy the matching wallet. However, I'm a little apprehensive as to how easily the parchment color will show/keep stains or discolorations. I'm leery to spending $200 on a wallet that will be likely to look old and used in a week... I also love the raspberry gathered leather wallet, but that might look odd to mix/match the red wallet and white bag.

Would you buy the gathered leather wallet in parchment or raspberry?

If you have parchment, especially in the gathered leather, how easy is it to clean? Do you use the Coach cleaner/moisturizer, or recommend another product?

I've had white purses and wallets and haven't had any problems. It all depends on what else you keep in your bag as to whether the wallet will discolor. If you have something in there that can rub off on the white leather then it would be a problem.

I'm leery about gathered leather but love the look so would baby that bag for sure. However, I just know a wallet in the same color would get grubby fast :sad: .

But the raspberry wallet would be delish with it, I'd prefer that combination anyway!

i have the parchment,blk and bordeux gathered wallet i love all 3 my fav is prob the parchment and it definatly does not get dirty easy at all ive had mine for a couple of months and the blk for abt 2 yrs (the old vers) and they look brand new go for the parchment :P:P:P

Online, the raspberry catches my eye more than the parchment. I have a feeling that the parchment is stunning IRL. However, I feel as though with the parchment, I would continually be worrying about it getting dirty/stained.

I would love to go see both colors and then choose, but as luck would have it, it seems that there is no Coach FP store in all of Florida that has both the raspberry and parchment in stock. There's a parchment an hour away and a raspberry 2 hours away. I suppose I could just order both online with my PCE, then choose once they arrive. However, I have a very bad feeling that I would want to keep both!

Online, the raspberry catches my eye more than the parchment. I have a feeling that the parchment is stunning IRL. However, I feel as though with the parchment, I would continually be worrying about it getting dirty/stained.

I would love to go see both colors and then choose, but as luck would have it, it seems that there is no Coach FP store in all of Florida that has both the raspberry and parchment in stock. There's a parchment an hour away and a raspberry 2 hours away. I suppose I could just order both online with my PCE, then choose once they arrive. However, I have a very bad feeling that I would want to keep both!

lol well i would definatly tke tht chance their both pretty. dept stores such as macys or dillards may have the parchment to look at if u wanna see it in person i actually got my parchment at a macys