Darcey and Stacey

With the series finished, I guess there is no income for Darcey and Stacey so they must have to move back in with Papa Silva - I can't image any income coming from their fashion line.
Again, not a fan of Florian, but I'm glad to see him standing up for Darcey in the Jesse/Tom scenes. He's better than Stacey in defending Darcey.
Jesse was so repulsive, clinging to anything to be relevant to TLC. Please let's be finished with him!!
Tom came off as much kinder even though he also wants any attention from TLC.

Not at all surprised that Georgie and Darcey are done. At least because she paid for her ring she'll be keeping it.

I think Jesse is a total douche, but I'm with him on this one. You can't take anyone seriously when they're just acting hysterical and swearing at you unprovoked. Florian kept interrupting and asking Jesse why he was there. Obviously because he was asked to be on the show, not like he just barged on.

• Haha
Reactions: TC1 and limom
I think Jesse is a total douche, but I'm with him on this one. You can't take anyone seriously when they're just acting hysterical and swearing at you unprovoked. Florian kept interrupting and asking Jesse why he was there. Obviously because he was asked to be on the show, not like he just barged on.
I don't know why he didn't just say "I'm being paid to be here, just like you are"

You know that episode where grandpa took the grand daughters to the DMV, and later one of the girls said she wanted to try a Connecticut beauty pageant and hired a coach? I could see the grandfather so stressed because he never wanted the girls to value appearance more than inner beauty. He's right. He's worried the teenagers might turn into Darcy and Stacey.

I felt sorry for him immediately.

It breaks my heart to think that's what she looks like now. I hope someone has photoshopped that photo a bit to make it look that bad, but I know she's really done some extreme things to her face.
What will she look like it 15 or 20 years?
Sad to think that she's wants to be a Celeb/famous, and it will be be because of what she looks like, like that Cat lady with all the terrible PS.

I don't watch the show but this is shocking.

I'm not even mad at the twins. I'm mad at the plastic surgeon who agreed to do this to them. Doctors have a duty of care.
That tiny nose is going to be impossible to breathe properly from and they'll have constant sinus infections. Those cat eyes surely will affect how their eyes close (I'm thinking there will be gaps between the lids because they're pulled up) which will give them severe dry eyes and possible infections there, too. How does that affect their tear ducts, I wonder?
Those lips look like they're about to burst. Does that happen? They really do look like they're about to pop.
:sad:

Perhaps I'm wrong and there are no associated risks with any of these procedures (I don't have a clue) but, at any rate, I hope that they have achieved the extreme look they wanted and stop here.