Daprs??

Really? the person who you were in contact has moved to GNG???

Yes! She was telling me about it during my consultation when I was talking about the clinics I consulted with and crossed off my list before deciding on them. Funny enough she actually worked for the first clinic I ever put on my list as well. She admits herself that she much prefers GNG because she couldn't contest to the stuff that was going on at the other clinics.

Has anyone been to DA plastic surgery recently? I am considering Facial contouring surgery and I do like DA's B&A photos. Any comments are welcome (good and bad)

I just went for consultation with DA for fat grafting + thread lifting. I think the staff over there seem friendly enough and eager to help (as compared to other clinic, maybe they were very busy as I did a walk in). I consulted Dr Koo. He is a nice doctor and he advise what he think is best for you and doesn't force you even if you don't want to inject fat to certain area. For example, I do not want fat to be injected at the Chin area.
Here is the Kakao id for English speaking consultant: daprsen

I just went for consultation with DA for fat grafting + thread lifting. I think the staff over there seem friendly enough and eager to help (as compared to other clinic, maybe they were very busy as I did a walk in). I consulted Dr Koo. He is a nice doctor and he advise what he think is best for you and doesn't force you even if you don't want to inject fat to certain area. For example, I do not want fat to be injected at the Chin area.
Here is the Kakao id for English speaking consultant: daprsen
Thanks for the review! Will definitely contact them based on your experience. Have you been to other clinics as well? Or did you decide to do fat grafting + thread lifting at DA?

Thanks for the review! Will definitely contact them based on your experience. Have you been to other clinics as well? Or did you decide to do fat grafting + thread lifting at DA?

Yes I made the deposit and will go for it. I think they gave me the assurance that doctor will do a good job. I'm not sure whether u read about those incident from bad review about operating doctor not the same (got changed when we sleep?) as the consulting doctor. The girl at DA assure me that there will not be such incident, actually she was quite worked up when she understood what I meant, i think overall it was quite a honest discussion.

Yes I made the deposit and will go for it. I think they gave me the assurance that doctor will do a good job. I'm not sure whether u read about those incident from bad review about operating doctor not the same (got changed when we sleep?) as the consulting doctor. The girl at DA assure me that there will not be such incident, actually she was quite worked up when she understood what I meant, i think overall it was quite a honest discussion.
Oh that's great! Whens your surgery? Would love to hear how it went!! Will wait for your review after surgery. Good luck!! :biggrin:

I have been to DA but I chose other clinic for my facial contouring surgery. I liked DA and I wanted to do my surgery there before I arrived because they are famous for facial contouring. However, the consultation with doctor was not very good comparing with other clinics. He did not have any special advice/opinion for my case. He treats all patients the same, like a machine. I am not sure if he is really good or just because he is not good at talking to patients? The doctor at other clinic explained to me every details on my face and how to treat it and how he thinks it should be done.
My advice for everybody is do not deposit and choose your clinic before you visit there. You must see the doctor first, this is important. Plus, by walking in directly, you can bargain with better price, much better than they quote for you online.
If you want a dolly result, just tell the doctor, I am sure a good Facial contouring Doctor can do it for you, not only Dr Lee at DA. However, it depends a lot on your current face structure, not the doctor. That is why you need to see doctor first before choosing your clinic.
If your face is not as bad as mine last time, I think DA is good to go. I had a super square face and short chin, my case is difficult so I guess DA is not my choice.
One thing need to take note, DA is not good at nose surgery, all their model's noses look very fake and weird. It is just my feeling.
I am on my 20 days OP, my surgery was going well but the swelling is still there so I can not tell if I like the result so I don't want to reveal my clinic name for now.
Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:
Reactions: European95xx_
Thanks for the detailed review. And your English is good! :smile: Hope the swelling has gone down and showing good results by now. Let me know which clinic you went to for your surgery if the results come out good