Daphne Guinness's Charity Auction -- Treasure spotted: CLs!!

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
I was going through the H forum and found this in one of the posts -- Daphne Guinness (famous socialite in the UK) has a charity auction.

She is auctioning off "a portion" of her designer shoes, clothings, bags and accessories.

I found this particularly interesting -- she has some cool louboutins that I've never seen before and I especially like the one with the feathers. It's so Marie Antonniette!

http://www.kerrytaylorauctions.com/sales/detail.php?lotid=6435

38_4.jpg

38_1.jpg

Plus she has some CLs I've never seen before!!

Oh, if you go through her auction, you'll discover there are 200 over lots available and that's JUST "a portion" of what she has! I think she has a size of a mansion for her closet :roflmfao:

Eeks, I forgot to mention -- it's the lady on the right in the photo! She's 41 this year. I think she has a little of Sienna Miller's look, what d'ya think? And she's from UK..

Thanks for posting this. I am just crazy about her. She has the best style ever, wearing all kinds of haute couture as well as totally affordable stuff as well. I think she mixes brilliantly and has a very refined style. She is totally on my top 10 best dressed women of all time list. I will check out the auction. Thanks again ladydeluxe!