Dancing with the Stars: Athletes (Season 24)

Full Cast with Partner

– Adam Rippon (Olympic figure skater) with Jenna Johnson
– Arike Ogunbowale (Women’s basketball player) with Gleb Savchenko
– Chris Mazdzer (Olympic luger) with Witney Carson
– Jamie Anderson (professional snowboarder) with Artem Chigvintsev
– Jennie Finch Daigle (Olympic softball player) with Keo Motsepe
– Johnny Damon (Former MLB star) with Emma Slater
– Josh Norman (NFL star) with Sharna Burgess
– Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Former NBA star) with Lindsay Arnold
– Mirai Nagasu (Olympic figure skater) with Alan Bersten
– Tonya Harding (Former Olympic figure skater) with Sasha Farber

Full Cast with Partner

– Adam Rippon (Olympic figure skater) with Jenna Johnson
– Arike Ogunbowale (Women’s basketball player) with Gleb Savchenko
– Chris Mazdzer (Olympic luger) with Witney Carson
– Jamie Anderson (professional snowboarder) with Artem Chigvintsev
– Jennie Finch Daigle (Olympic softball player) with Keo Motsepe
– Johnny Damon (Former MLB star) with Emma Slater
– Josh Norman (NFL star) with Sharna Burgess
– Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Former NBA star) with Lindsay Arnold
– Mirai Nagasu (Olympic figure skater) with Alan Bersten
– Tonya Harding (Former Olympic figure skater) with Sasha Farber

I wonder why they made it a shortened season. How many weeks is it going to be? They have a big enough cast to last a full season! I wonder why Val is not back.

I wonder why they made it a shortened season. How many weeks is it going to be? They have a big enough cast to last a full season! I wonder why Val is not back.

My guess as to why it is a shorter season is that ABC now has American Idol so they gave a few weeks of the usual DWTS schedule to that show. Plus when NBC had the Olympics, ABC did The Bachelor Games so that probably pushed things too.

Maybe Val did not think it was worth it for only 4 weeks. Who knows

My guess as to why it is a shorter season is that ABC now has American Idol so they gave a few weeks of the usual DWTS schedule to that show. Plus when NBC had the Olympics, ABC did The Bachelor Games so that probably pushed things too.

Maybe Val did not think it was worth it for only 4 weeks. Who knows

Just found out he is on tour with Maks and Peta!

Reactions: coutureinatl
I'm so glad Tonya got her moment to shine and got a standing ovation. It was touching when she said, "I feel like a princess!". She had courage to get out there since she didn't know if people would boo or if there would be protesters like there were with Ryan Lochte!

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
I'm so glad Tonya got her moment to shine and got a standing ovation. It was touching when she said, "I feel like a princess!". She had courage to get out there since she didn't know if people would boo or if there would be protesters like there were with Ryan Lochte!
I agree that it took courage and II was really surprised by how good her performance was. I just wished that in the interview clips that she had taken more ownership in what happened - like saying something - I'm sorry and I've had time to reflect and I want to show the world that there is more to me.

Reactions: nova_girl
So thrilled that my favourite Tonya made it to the finals! I was crying after her dance today! :blush: This is actually the happiest I've been with the 3 finalists. Usually with the finalists I'm like, "I want anybody but x couple to win". This time I'd be happy if any of the 3 win because none of the pros have won yet! Of course I want Tonya to win, but Sharna is long overdue for a win, she's been runner up several times. And if Jenna wins, she can establish herself as a regular pro, since she was not given a celebrity last season.

Reactions: daisychainz