Damier speedy

Well a majority of the peices that come in both mono and damier that are already out are the same price... (Pegase, Poche 26,) So I would assume it is the same price

I confirmed with Customer Service on the LV 1-800 line that the Damier will be the same price as the mono.

There's at least a couple other threads about the Damier Speedy.

just rang and checked with the LV store in Akl NZ, they've actually got the Damier Speedy 25,30 at the store, but they've sold all 25, only one Damier speedy 30 left, I am thinking about going there and grab this last Speedy 30 !
sells here for NZ$1060(Retail)

I've been constantly travelling this couple of weeks but now that I'm back my desperation to get my Damier Speedy has increased like hell (addicted, me?? :roflmfao: )
I'm the first on the waiting list for a 25 in Amsterdam but my SA hasn't rung yet... I'll pay her a visit tomorrow to put some pressure LOL... :lol:

PS: price is 410 euros (mono is 395 euros)

here in vienna the prices are the same for mono and damier. funny how they're already selling them in other countries. the official release date is june 1st, we're not allowed to sell them before that.