Damier Speedy vs. Trevi PM?

Speedy is good for everyday and can be a structured (if you place cardboard on the bottom) or unstructured bag.

The Trevi is very structure and is handheld or over the shoulder. IMO, it can be dressed up or down.

Depends on what you prefer in a bag.

I'd say try them out in store before you decide. I almost fell in love with Trevi when I saw the pic, but when I saw it IRL, it just did not appeal to me, at all.

As for damier speedy, well you can't go wrong with it, so there goes my vote.

I like the speedy better because it can be dressed up or down easier. The Trevi is extremely heavy and bulky. I think it's too big and pouchy to actually be worn on the shoulder with the long strap and very heavy, and I don't like carrying really heavy hand-held bags, so speedy all the way here!

I think Trevi is beautiful....alas, I returned her because because she was too heavy, hurt my shoulder.
It's a great bag, though... can hand or shoulder carry (strap is included).

Can you get to a LV store and put your stuff into the bags you are considering, and try them out?

Speedy!

Trevi looked nice on the shelf, too big on me (PM size) but I'm short, 160cm. The main reason I rejected it is its weight. I don't buy bags that are heavy without anything inside. Just imagine how heavy it'll be when filled!

Go to a shop and try it on 1st. Many things look nice in pics, but might not appeal to you once you see it IRL

well normally i would say trevi beacuase its a gorgeous bag...but i actually bought it and returned it. i find its not as nice irl and its really not a handheld bag since the straps are so long. so when ur carrying it handheld it goes too close to the ground and is just akward looking. i also find it a little hard to dress down. its defnitely pretty, but if you want something nice, functional and a little cheaper..then go with speedy!

I had both at one point, started with the Trevi PM, picked up the speedy 30 cause I saw it for a really good price. I just cannot get used to carrying the Speedy 30 even though size wise, there isn't a huge difference - one felt like a purse while the other just felt like a piece of luggage (speedy!).

I eventually got rid of the speedy - Trevi has ruined me for speedies for life ! :P