Damier Ribera MM

MzSHERRY

sherry
O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
Does anyone have the Damier ribera MM?? If you do, what do you think of it?? I think I'm in love with it.. considering for my first LV bag ever. I love big bags (I'm barely 5') and I'd love to know what you guys think of the bag if you've got it! :upsidedown: :flowers:

I don't have the bag, but I've always loved it.. you should go to the LV store and take a look at it in person.. I found that the MM was a bit on the large side (I'm 5'1'') but I guess it's a matter of opinion. I would go for the PM.. Two weeks ago I had to return the Duomo because even though I loved it, it made me look as if I was carrying a luggage piece!

I have a Monogram Ribera MM. I personally love it. At the moment, it's my favorite bag and I haven't been carrying anything else since I got it...it's a great bag and fits a ton. I like big bags, so I don't mind it's size (I'm 4'11). I agree that you should go to the store and check it out for yourself.

here's the link to the thread about the bag... http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/i-love-my-37247.html

kookielf124 said:
I don't have the bag, but I've always loved it.. you should go to the LV store and take a look at it in person.. I found that the MM was a bit on the large side (I'm 5'1'') but I guess it's a matter of opinion. I would go for the PM.. Two weeks ago I had to return the Duomo because even though I loved it, it made me look as if I was carrying a luggage piece!

Oh no kookielf you returned it?!! I loooove that bag! I almost got that instead of the damier speedy 25 but it was more $$$$ *sigh*

mas2388 said:
Oh no kookielf you returned it?!! I loooove that bag! I almost got that instead of the damier speedy 25 but it was more $$$$ *sigh*

yeh.. i was so sad... :crybaby: it's a beautiful bag.... i wish it was just a tad bit smaller.. then it would have been perfect for me!

my cousin who is like 5' 8 or 5' 9 has one and i think it's a gorgeous bag, it actually got me to like the damier canvas... :love:
but she always complains that it's kind of big... so i don't know what to tell you...
i never used it but i thought it's very very cute... and i personally wouldn't mind the size... :rolleyes:

I have the Damier Ribera MM and I love it. Why? Its my first damier piece. I've always wanted damier but never saw a big I liked until I saw the Ribera. I am 5'4 and I love the size. I can throw tons of things in there and very stylish. heres a pic for you to see

Attachments

• damierLV.JPG
    damierLV.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 230
I think the Ribera is a very pretty bag, second only to the Duomo, IMO.

I checked it out once in the LV shop, and had some trouble getting in and out of it - seemed like a tight squeeze. But maybe it would open up after you'd had it a while. I say, if you love it, get it!

I have the Ribera mm and love it. I had a SO damier speedy but sold it to get the Ribera. I think it's a little more versatile than the speedy -- you can dress it up or down.