Damier Ribera MM

1. Does anyone have the Damier ribera MM?? If you do, what do you think of it?? I think I'm in love with it.. considering for my first LV bag ever. I love big bags (I'm barely 5') and I'd love to know what you guys think of the bag if you've got it! :upsidedown: :flowers:

2. i think the MM is a bit too big...no? but in other words, i love the design!

3. I don't have the bag, but I've always loved it.. you should go to the LV store and take a look at it in person.. I found that the MM was a bit on the large side (I'm 5'1'') but I guess it's a matter of opinion. I would go for the PM.. Two weeks ago I had to return the Duomo because even though I loved it, it made me look as if I was carrying a luggage piece!

4. I have a Monogram Ribera MM. I personally love it. At the moment, it's my favorite bag and I haven't been carrying anything else since I got it...it's a great bag and fits a ton. I like big bags, so I don't mind it's size (I'm 4'11). I agree that you should go to the store and check it out for yourself.

here's the link to the thread about the bag... http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/i-love-my-37247.html

5. Oh no kookielf you returned it?!! I loooove that bag! I almost got that instead of the damier speedy 25 but it was more $$$$ *sigh*

6. yeh.. i was so sad... :crybaby: it's a beautiful bag.... i wish it was just a tad bit smaller.. then it would have been perfect for me!

7. Very nice bag. I had one but I found I kept banging into people and things because of its poofy shape. Im 5'9 and clumsy though.

8. my cousin who is like 5' 8 or 5' 9 has one and i think it's a gorgeous bag, it actually got me to like the damier canvas... :love:
    but she always complains that it's kind of big... so i don't know what to tell you...
    i never used it but i thought it's very very cute... and i personally wouldn't mind the size... :rolleyes:

9. yeah, you should just go to the LV store and see the size, it makes a big difference.

10. I have the Damier Ribera MM and I love it. Why? Its my first damier piece. I've always wanted damier but never saw a big I liked until I saw the Ribera. I am 5'4 and I love the size. I can throw tons of things in there and very stylish. heres a pic for you to see

damierLV.JPG
  11. I think the Ribera is a very pretty bag, second only to the Duomo, IMO.

I checked it out once in the LV shop, and had some trouble getting in and out of it - seemed like a tight squeeze. But maybe it would open up after you'd had it a while. I say, if you love it, get it!

12. i like the Ribera... i think it's a nicer alternative to the very popular Damier Speedy :yes:

13. I have the Ribera mm and love it. I had a SO damier speedy but sold it to get the Ribera. I think it's a little more versatile than the speedy -- you can dress it up or down.

14. Is this bag too close to the Duomo? I have a duomo but also like this bag

15. I like the Duomo better than the Ribera MM. If I got a Ribera, it would be the PM. The MM iss just too big imo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice