damier in summer?

i''d carry my bags at all times of the year, regardless of lines or seasons. i don't believe in bags being seasonal. i'm still using my Damier Speedy and Papillon :yes:

Damier works year 'round for me too. In fact, any LV...at these 'investment' prices I wouldn't buy anything unless I could carry it all the time!

To me the Damier line seems more like a winter line. But that is because in Oregon it rains all winter so my mono items dont really see the light of day. Anytime I see it is going to rain I pull out my Damier piece.

If you want you could use the bags from the Damier Azur line for the spring/summer. I believe that was a intent of LV from what my manager explained.

I could careless when you use your bag, I get many people asking what I felt about the MC line...and I really do not have a preference.

As far as the Damier collection is concerned, it would be fun to use Damier Azur for that purpose! (If you want to get technical, haha.)

The only bags won't carry all year round are my white MC into Fall and Winter. I do carry the black MC tho. I am younger but my mom drove into my head no white (I will wear WINTER white tho-creamish) after labor day and I am sorry ladies but I follow it!