Damier Ebene Brera or Popincourt Haut

julia_sp

Feb 15, 2017
Hey LV girls,

I know it's one of those questions without an answer, but I'd very much need your opinion, which one do you like more - Ebene Brera or the Popincourt Haut?
I'm looking for something .. hmm... let's say may be from the lower prices range?
Was wondering what do you think about these (old) models, are they more casual, or may be Ebene Brera looks more dressy, is there enough space in them... whatever comes to your mind will be in a help :smile:
Accepting advises for other models also.

Thank you very much.

Depending if you prefer handheld or shoulder bag. I can remember both of them very well, those were 10 year old models. Beautiful in my opinion.

I'm biased towards Popincourt Haut as it's my first Louis Vuitton. It's roomier than Brera. Somehow handheld bags don't get dated as fast as shoulder bags. If you worry about vachetta than go for Brera.

i have been looking at the Popincourt Haut for ages, and i noticed something on almost every single pre-loved bag ... the corners/piping show/wear badly. most of the ones i have seen look this way, so i already know the bag will eventually have that issue even if it doesn't have it right now. as much as i also want that bag, i keep away from it. my 2 cents on that model. i'd pick another model for that reason.

Depending if you prefer handheld or shoulder bag. I can remember both of them very well, those were 10 year old models. Beautiful in my opinion.

I'm biased towards Popincourt Haut as it's my first Louis Vuitton. It's roomier than Brera. Somehow handheld bags don't get dated as fast as shoulder bags. If you worry about vachetta than go for Brera.
Hi...Just purchased an 08 PH. Any suggestions for keeping the zipper pull in good shape? Thanks