Damier Chelsea or Monogram Cabas Piano/Mezzo

custard

Feb 18, 2006
Hi everyone,

This is my first post!
Anyway, I am thinking of getting a-not-so-strutured-bag.
Either the damier chelsea or Cabas mezzo or Piano.
I am not tall, 5 ft 2. I want something that can also fit my vaio notebook. And, I own a HAUT!

Please ladies, I need opinions!

I debated between the mezzo and the chelsea and chose the chelsea. I love the adjustable straps on the chelsea. Also- I don't have to worry about the vachetta on the bottom. I still love the mezzo......It was a tough choice:yes:

Welcome! I say the Chelsea b/c of the adjustable straps. You won't have to worry about whether it hangs too low on you. I like adjustable shoulder bags as I am only 5-feet tall!

Hi! I am also 5' 2" and my first LV was the Cabas Piano. I think it was just the right size for me. The other bags looked kind of silly on me. If your not going to put much else in it I think you can fit a laptop in it. It's very roomy inside. Good luck with your decision!!

I have mezzo, I bought it because of Jolie but one day if I want damier tote I will go for Chelsea/Saleya. I agree with Matt not many people carry Chelsea..
I carry my mezzo for trip or winter time, so I can put my jacket in there . I love my Mezzo but the bare leather bottom PITA