Damier Chelsea or Monogram Cabas Piano/Mezzo

1. Hi everyone,

This is my first post!
    Anyway, I am thinking of getting a-not-so-strutured-bag.
    Either the damier chelsea or Cabas mezzo or Piano.
    I am not tall, 5 ft 2. I want something that can also fit my vaio notebook. And, I own a HAUT!

Please ladies, I need opinions!

2. I debated between the mezzo and the chelsea and chose the chelsea. I love the adjustable straps on the chelsea. Also- I don't have to worry about the vachetta on the bottom. I still love the mezzo......It was a tough choice:yes:

3. I have a Mezzo and I LOVE it. It never feels bulky and its so easy to carry.

4. Oh custard--forgot to say welcome to the pf!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

5. chelsea

6. I am also 5'2 and just got the Cabas Mezzo a few weeks ago...it is an awesome, not so structured bag that I carry my Vaio in as well!! Go for the Mezzo!!

7. Welcome! I say the Chelsea b/c of the adjustable straps. You won't have to worry about whether it hangs too low on you. I like adjustable shoulder bags as I am only 5-feet tall!

8. Hi! I am also 5' 2" and my first LV was the Cabas Piano. I think it was just the right size for me. The other bags looked kind of silly on me. If your not going to put much else in it I think you can fit a laptop in it. It's very roomy inside. Good luck with your decision!!

9. Welcome! I vote for the Chelsea because I am loving my new damier bag. :biggrin: It is so nice to not have to worry about the vachetta. :lol:

10. Chelsea!

11. Chelsea! too many people have the mezzo/piano!! like angelina jolie... omg she is worth millions and carries one lv bag.... wth!

12. I like the Chelsea better. It's less maintenance and you can adjust the strap length using the buckles.

13. I have mezzo, I bought it because of Jolie but one day if I want damier tote I will go for Chelsea/Saleya. I agree with Matt not many people carry Chelsea..
    I carry my mezzo for trip or winter time, so I can put my jacket in there . I love my Mezzo but the bare leather bottom PITA

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice