damier canvas marias

Beautiful bag--I love the Damier line. It should be good to fit all those items. Only thing is that it is completely open to any prying eyes. If you're okay with that, then go for it!

Is this too small for everything you need? Having a kid, most people will go with a larger bag. Besides, this one is an open bag....I dont like it but if you have your heart set on it, then buy it.

I had the monogram bucket which is basically the same thing and I loved it! It was one of my favorite styles as it was so easy to use and it easily fit everything I needed, it was so comfortable to use as well.

Beautiful bag but not too practice, I think. It's unzip and here, the bag like that will be a little unsafety. I ever had one and it's roomy ;) your stuffs you mentioned above will be fit inside, I bring muchier stuffs and can put them all inside this bag.

How with Palermo?

I have one and it is my least favorite LV bag. I don't like how open it is. I also don't like how long it is and so if something is on the bottom you have to actually pull out stuff to get to it there is no room just to move it over. The bottom is very stiff which I also don't really care for. I would love to actually to sell mine but I have just never gotten around to it.

I love it! I have one and I find it can hold a fair amount; but it is a small bag compared to a Speedy etc... You need to know what you're carrying if you carry this bag; which can be a good things sometimes- I like to use it when I want to carry less items.

I find I can carry my:
mono zippy coin purse
mono agenda pm
damier attached cosmetic pouch
sunglasses
keys
cosmetic pouch (compact, lip gloss, kleenex, tylenol etc...)
cell phone
scarf
gum/candies etc...

Also, the open top doesn't bother me because when it sits on my shoulder it closes (when my arm hangs down on top of it). And I like to be able to get things in and out of the bag quickly too.

And I do like the structured bottom because I find it easier to find items in the bag. And there are 2 large zipper compartments on the side where I can store my wallet (a mono zippy coin pouch). It also comes with a small cosmetic case if you wanted to keep your cash and credit cards in there and carry just a change purse.

Hope this helps!