**Damier Bloomsbury** PICS

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my 1st purchase of 2009, Damier Bloomsbury PM. It has a long strap to be worn across the body. Zipper closure with another compartment on the outside, where the brown LV plate is. It's a nice light weight everyday/travelling bag.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

B 3.jpg B 4.jpg B6.jpg B 5.jpg
  2. Congrats Eva! It's a light weight, lovely bag, hands free and NO WORRY at all!! :tup:

3. Wow, I definitely going to go check it out. Never seen it before , very nice!

4. Congrats ... it looks like a great bag and the pleat gives it extra pizzazz. Enjoy it well.

5. that looks great! hope you could post modelling pics :smile: congrats!

6. Congrats !! Love it :love:

7. I love this bag, it seems to be so functional! the designe is amazing, congrats on owning it!

8. Wow. This is my first time seeing this bag and its lovely. Enjoy!!! Damier is such a beautiful pattern and color combination.

9. This is such a lovely bag!
    I love that it's "hands free"
    Enjoy!:yahoo:

10. Is this bag a new design? I couldn't find it on lv.com or elux.... its lovely and super useful, congrats!!!!

11. Nice. I've never seen this model before. Congrats on getting a beautiful piece. x

12. Congrats - it looks like a great bag! Is it easy to access? Cute design.... :heart:

13. Congrats! I love hands free bags and had not seen this one before. What a great shape, it looks easy to get in to.

14. love it!

15. Congrats! This is on my wish list too!