Damier Azur neverfull everyday use

I wouldn't use Damier Azur everyday. It is too light and can get dirty easily. The shoulder straps and leather trim on the top get tan very fast. I have a Mono NF MM and that's my everyday/travel bag. I think DE is more worry free or mono. HTH & Good luck! ;)

Reactions: BirdieK
I started falling in love with the DA print especially after receiving the Croisette chain wallet for Mother’s Day. Aside from the chain wallet, I have a 4 year old speedy b 30 which I admit I use occasionally due to its large size. I’ve bought a few LV items the past few weeks, but my next purchase will be the PA and a neverfull mm in damier azur. We only live once, so best to enjoy using our beautiful purses and accessories as much as we can. :heart:

Attachments

• A1B10516-D564-4CEC-BB99-063249AE164A.jpeg
    A1B10516-D564-4CEC-BB99-063249AE164A.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 121
I have a GM in Azur, I bought her maybe 5 years ago now and I have worn her.... less than 10 times. I am just too scared LOL
I have taken her to work in the summer a few times and on a couple of trips (no planes).
I still love her and don't regret getting her, I am also waiting for my son to be older so I don't have to worry about little hands touching it :biggrin:
DE is definitely care free, but with DA I can't bring myself to do daily wear. I also have a mini pochette in DA that is sitting unused. I will have to force myself to wear them more but for now they are sitting pretty in their dustbags...

My current three DA pieces. My Speedy is from 2007 (just had all the vachetta replaced recently) and the canvas is still in pristine condition even though I carry it a LOT. The Delightful and Neverfull are from 2017 and no issues there either. I had other DA print bags as well that I no longer own (Neverfull PM and Artsy MM) and I have yet to have yellowing or color transfer issues on any of them. I wouldn't stress too much over issues that may or may not happen. Just enjoy your bag!IMG_1708.JPG

Hello everyone.
I have an old neverfull which had been sitting in the closet for the last 5 years, unused.
When I took it out to inspect it a few weeks ago, I noticed that they white looked almost light yellow.
Is this normal??
Is there something I can do to lighten it again?

My current three DA pieces. My Speedy is from 2007 (just had all the vachetta replaced recently) and the canvas is still in pristine condition even though I carry it a LOT. The Delightful and Neverfull are from 2017 and no issues there either. I had other DA print bags as well that I no longer own (Neverfull PM and Artsy MM) and I have yet to have yellowing or color transfer issues on any of them. I wouldn't stress too much over issues that may or may not happen. Just enjoy your bag!View attachment 4759363

Beautiful collection of DAs Just curious, as I am contemplating a DA bag: Did you treat with a protective spray, like Apple Garde?

**edited * I just realized your post was from Jun last year.

Reactions: debsmith
Beautiful collection of DAs Just curious, as I am contemplating a DA bag: Did you treat with a protective spray, like Apple Garde?

**edited * I just realized your post was from Jun last year.
Thank you! I have always used Apple Garde on the vachetta of my bags, new and preloved. I recently purchased CarbonPro (for use on the canvas only) to protect it from possible color transfer, etc. but I haven't tried it yet. I've had really good luck so far with no color transfer or fading but I don't oppose taking extra steps to prevent it. Hope this helps!

Thank you! I have always used Apple Garde on the vachetta of my bags, new and preloved. I recently purchased CarbonPro (for use on the canvas only) to protect it from possible color transfer, etc. but I haven't tried it yet. I've had really good luck so far with no color transfer or fading but I don't oppose taking extra steps to prevent it. Hope this helps!

It definitely helps! I appreciate your reply :smile: Thank you!

Have a NF MM in DA. My first LV bag and I love it! Yes, you have to be mindful as you would with any light-colored bag. I wipe the canvas down with baby wipes when the bag is in use. I also had a DA Artsy that I sold last year. Use and enjoy your bags. Don't feel compelled to coat or treat them with anything. If that were necessary, LV would recommend it. :smile:

Have just bought a Neverfull DA from LV directly and received it, however the bag is more yellowish than the pochette. I saw it just now after more than 1 month so I cannot return it anymore.

I will post a photo where you see it compared with my Victorine wallet as well and the pochette. clearly victorine and the pochette are the same color, but not the bag,

Anyone any ideas? I m so sad , and I dont understand how is this possible that the canvas from the bag be different than the canvas from the pochette? when it was the same order? I am so confused.

Attachments

• IMG_7130.JPG
    IMG_7130.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 56
I would take it to the store anyway. Not normal
hey.i took it to store today and they told me that all the canvas are different and it is normal. they said that the canvas are painted manually and that the bag canvas may be different and in another batch than the pochette canvas. they also told me that they will order a new pochette for me. however is not the pochette the issue is the bag. i don'tknow what to say... ?