Damier Azur Line

The SA is mistaken, only the Plage is seasonal.
Refer to the memo on the 1st page. LV mgr at SCP is very excited about this line & thinks it is stunning. Only 500 Plages, so list if you want one.

I was told yesterday that the Damier Azur line will be released November 1, but it will only be available for two or three seasons. It was not going to be permanent.

It would be nice if they were all telling us the same thing.

I really can't wait!!! one month is tooooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna get the speedy 25, the saleya pm, maybe the sac plage and all the accessories LOL this line will drive me crazy!:nuts::lol:

they all say something different...we will see :smile:

Glamorette, you are so right. We will see. The MC Line was not initially in the permanent collection. You never know.

I've seen this SA in the San Jose store, but I have no idea how knowledgeable he is. He seemed pretty certain though. Just in case he's right, I got on the waiting list for a Speedy 30.

Glamorette, you are so right. We will see. The MC Line was not initially in the permanent collection. You never know.

I've seen this SA in the San Jose store, but I have no idea how knowledgeable he is. He seemed pretty certain though. Just in case he's right, I got on the waiting list for a Speedy 30.

good idea. i think i will do the same, but for the speedy 25 :yes: