Damier Azur IRL

1. Well, first of all... IRL means In Real Life, isn't it?:P
    Well, today after work I run to LV to see the Saleya MM (I wanted to see it, then the belts, and the pochette accessoires, all in Damier Azur).I need a bag for all the day working... In a first time i wanted a bag like the baggy but in monogram... but now I prefer change a little the type.
    And when I saw it... I didn't like it!:shrugs:
    Really... The little ---- that make the squares... I really don't like them.
    The interior however is well-done.
    This is my opinion.
    (please, correct me when I write something wrong!)
    Uff! Ithink I'll buy another bag... perhaps a Lock-it or Alma.
    Are both wonderful bags... It's hard to make a decision!
    Stephanie.:flowers:

2. Yep, u got the IRL figured out and yeah, there are divided opinions on the damier azur..I do agree that the saleya interior is sweet because of the alcantara lining...Ooo:huh:O, I'd probably go with the Lockit 'cos I'm not too fond of the Alma and I think there's probaby a few classy lines that you can choose your Lockit from? Have you thought about which Alma/Lockit?

3. lockit horizontal?

4. I like the saleya's interior! very very very nice! however, the regular pale canvas in the other Azur bags kinda looks REALLLLLY cheap to me..... *sorry if I offend anyone*....... I just don't like the canvas-lining cuz if you think about it, after a few years, the lining would look quite horrible.... if it were in brown or something darker then fine...but I guess that wouldn't really suit azur very well! hehe

5. I need a purse that can contail A4 notes, magazines...

6. I didn't like it when I saw it in person either. I thought the checker print is all filled in and I can see the cream color through it and I didn't like that. It doesn't bother me that much in regular Damier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice