Damier 9 CC wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does it exist? I can't seem to find it on the web. Haha...I m going to shop for my first LV later! =D

Now I have to decide on which to get. It's either the wapity,zippy coin purse(if they hav stock), Taiga 6/9 CC wallet or the Damier 9CC if it exists...hmm...more suggestions anyone?:graucho:

2. There is the Florin wallet, which has 8 CC slots and a coin pocket?

3. well, there IS a THIRTEEN cc Damier if you want more space :graucho: Brazza!

4. Tks..but I dun need so many CC slots...so 6 would be fine. But I m not getting it in Mono or Damier canvas,coz I dun like the position of the cards,I prefer it the horizontal way

5. Utah Men's Compact Wallet have 9 cc slots, Tiga also have 6/9 wallets in brown or black, but the 9 cc one have those plastic pockets..........
    But have fun at store today, pre Grats on ur First LV :balloon:

6. The Koala wallet has 9 cc slots and you can buy it in Damier, Mono, Epi, Vernis, or Multicolor.

7. yeah i didn't like the position of the 6cc in the damier either, but i adapted. it's fine for me now. :smile: maybe same for you? shrugs.

8. Hahha...tks..shall see if I am lucky enought to get my first LV today. Hope it doesn't go out of stock before I buy it! :P

9. I bought the 6 CC for my boyfriend and he loves it. Unfortunately it doesn't come with 9 CC slots...hwoever you can buy the bill fold with the plastic inserts and together I believe it adds up to 9 cards. (but not slots in the wallet)