Dalle Mie Mani

Can she do that? Just close her shop with outstanding orders? I think she's still selling on FB and IG, but that's no recourse for someone who paid via Etsy. She has shown she'll block people on the other platforms, so I don't know what someone waiting on a bag ordered via Etsy can do.
I really hope people with outstanding orders contact Etsy and let them know. Maybe they can issue the refunds even if her shop is not active on there anymore.
Just awful! She's expensive, too. This is not right. :sad:

Can she do that? Just close her shop with outstanding orders? I think she's still selling on FB and IG, but that's no recourse for someone who paid via Etsy. She has shown she'll block people on the other platforms, so I don't know what someone waiting on a bag ordered via Etsy can do.
I really hope people with outstanding orders contact Etsy and let them know. Maybe they can issue the refunds even if her shop is not active on there anymore.
Just awful! She's expensive, too. This is not right. :sad:
I don’t know. Whenever I buy on Etsy I use PayPal so as to have recourse with them. I‘ve only had to lodge a complaint once and PayPal refunded me.