Dallas: lunch & a little bit of CL shopping 12/10/10

ceseeber

lovin' my lizards
Nov 29, 2006
Hey girls,

I'm in Dallas for a business trip and thought I'd skip out of work around 10 am and head over to the CL Boutique in Dallas prior to my 3:30 pm flight home. If anyone is interested in joining me please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
c

I could probably make it. I might have my 3 yo munchkin with me, but the girls at the boutique know my kiddos well! (They even have a stash of candy behind the counter now for them!) :smile: PM me and let me know where you might want to meet up! I have a 10:00 dr appt, but could be there quickly afterwards!

Caroline

I'm swamped with projects at school, therefore I cannot make the trip. But enjoy your time at Dallas. It is a good time to shop with all the sales. Hopefully we'll get to meet one day.

Cara, I'm going to try to be at HPV (maybe Starbucks) by 11:00. My appointment is on N. Preston (About 2 miles north of I635) at 12:30. That should give me about an hour.

Well, CFellis didn't make it, but I managed to squeeze in an hour or so with ceseeber. Here's what we did today.

IMG_20101210_113104.jpg

Sorry I didnt make it. THe endocrinologist wanted to do XRays of my sons hand and that took longer than I expected. By the time we got done, It was too late to meet you all.

Let me know the next time you are in town. Do you make it to Ft Worth often? Again, I am sorry I couldnt make it, but I am glad Batty took care of ya!!! She is a GEM!!!

Caroline