DA Neverfull color transfer

RWolfeOH

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
I’ve been wanting an azur neverfull for years now. Is the color transfer bad with this bag? I wear a lot of denim and black. I’m kinda ocd about things like this, so am I going to drive myself crazy with a light colored bag?

I don't have any, and carried mine a lot last summer. I don't think I'd have tempted fate with a denim jacket though, particularly a dark one. But I wore it with plenty of shirts and had no problem.

Reactions: RWolfeOH
That's more or less the reason I held off on buying my DA Neverfull for years. I finally bit the bullet because I've had a DA Galliera PM for years now without any color transfer issues. Since you're pretty careful/mindful, I'm sure you'll be alright.

If you love it just get it and use! I aold a lot of bags that i purchased because i love them but then didn't use and sold cuz i feared them getting dirty and yucky. I regret selling most without just enjoying them first

If you love it, get it. Just beware denim and dark, saturated colors. This would be true with any light colored bag, though. I have two DA bags and I'm just aware that I'm carrying a light bag when I wear them.