Cute & Wearable Running Shoes

the Nike Free is the best running shoe ever, I think. they're all pretty ugly though. I couldn't find any women's training Frees at the time I bought mine so I got the men's. They're hideous but I looooooooooooove them.

ayla said:
I really like the Puma speedcats, I have 4 pairs in different colous since I love them so much ! I have a bunch of cross trainers, and I don't find they're as comfortable for running. Plus if you ever get into really demanding on the ankle stuff like dancing (especially break dancing), they're excellent !

112056788530046504.jpg

Are these really good for running Ayla? They are super cute but do they give good support for a high impact exercise? I run on concrete as well as the treadmill so I need shoes that don't make me think I'm running barefoot on the surface.

ayla said:
I really like the Puma speedcats, I have 4 pairs in different colous since I love them so much ! I have a bunch of cross trainers, and I don't find they're as comfortable for running. Plus if you ever get into really demanding on the ankle stuff like dancing (especially break dancing), they're excellent !

112056788530046504.jpg

i think i just found the shoes i need to buy to walk to work in. :idea: